• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Orchestrated Music from Ru/Sa

King of Nidos: Hmmm, more bass? I can try. It sounded pretty good to me, but I do have some serious subwoofers.

PikachuTrAiNeR: How about I do a new one? I don't like that one. XD If you really want it though, I'll give it to you.

I have a request please, can u orchestrate the bg music from when u are exploring the caves/forest in FR/LG?
if u can, thank u ^_^
and I like this one as well, but I like the battle music best

All righty, I went ahead and did the forest/cave music from Fire Red and Leaf Green for Shadow Mist.

And also Ru/Sa's very own Route 113.

Enjoy. ^-^ Up next is Fortree City.

That was awesome, especially Viridian Forest. :D
Your RSE Battle music inspired me to restart a file on Ruby. xD

awsome, this sounds really great (V.Forest) (sound like a kiss up right about now XD)

anyways, thanks ^_^

Glad to inspire ya, Pikachu Trainer! ;D

Thankee, Shinx and ShadowMist. ^^

Fortree City! Yaaay.

Up next, Route 104! My favorite Route music. Yay!

They're all great! Looking forward to hear more. :)

Thanks, everyone. ^^ You're all so nice.

Ahhh, nothing like the sweet fanfare of Route 104 in the morning! =D

Up next, Route 110. :)

oh it's not problem, we're all just fans of ur work that is ^_^

and I like the R.104 music, nice....

oh, and 1 more request please ^_^
can u do Lavender Town's music?(I also wanted one from D/P, but I can't remember the Route XD)

anyways, if u can do it, thanks ^_^

Once again, magnificent.

If you're also taking FR/LG requests, Route 11 would be great. If not, I've heard team Magma/Aqua battle music is pretty popular...

Howdy folks!

Sorry about the long hiatus. Hopefully everyone will like my Team Aqua & Magma Battle. :D

(Due to attachment restraints it doesn't loop once like the others. Feel free to IM me if you want the complete version.)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom