• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speculation Orre: Remastered

A third Orre game for the Wii U would be enough to make me buy a Wii U, there's alot of potential in Orre to make a really solid third game.

Last edited:
I can't support any remake, but I've been saying since 2005 that I'd like to see a sequel. Sadly, Genius Sonority just make eShop games these days.

Colosseum/XD are some of my favorite games. I'd really love to see a remake or another game taking place there. But unfortunately we probably won't get anything.

I would love it if they put a little something in OR/AS in honor of it, though.

@Life; What is your reasoning behind your theory that we won't get anything?

It's not a theory, it's a guess. I don't think Genius Sonority is going to take up another project, and if they are, I don't think they're going to do anything else Orre related.

Unless GS is doing that Pokémon Fighter game-thing, than I guess they are taking up another project. Not sure about that, though.

I would hate another remake, but a sequal to XD or a different game in a different region with a similiar concept would be nice. It would be great if they added a Wi-Fi function to it and keep what made the games great in the first place. I could do without saving in particular spots as I like to save wherever I last left off. I just hope they make something that allows us to upload what is in our 3DS games to a television console game. I found it a lot of fun to play Pokemon in a stadium-esque like setting with those unique quests not available in the hand-held games.

Ahh, I can dream. :)

If they were going to rerelease Orre games, I'd rather it be done like Wind Waker for the WiiU, but include both XD and Colosseum in one package, in order to prep us for an Orre sequel.

I've never played Colosseum or XD before, but I've read what they're like, and I'd be interested if they ever were released. Of course, if it was a Wii U exclusive, I think I would rage. (C'mon I am NOT gonna waste my money on a whole console just so I can play ONE game that's not mediocre or Mario. Geez!)

One of these things needs to happen and I don't really care which it is.

YES. This is what I want! Orre is my second favorite region after Hoenn! Imagine if Orre was the post-game region you get to visit in ORAS!

Doubt it.

The Orre games have their fans, but just weren't as successful/popular as the main series. Heck, Pokémon has more or less shied away from the more serious/dark side even more than back then.

As cool as that would be, I just can't see it happening...

Last edited:
I don't know about going to Orre again, but another game where defeating an evil is the main objective would be great. I would especially like to see a fully behind the back perspective Pokemon game. Considering the abilities of the Wii U, they could make an absolutely beautiful environment made even better by being able to see 360 degrees (and see the freaking ceiling).

An idea I had was basing a region off the Detroit area, making it an industrial hellhole were an evil, weather-related team made up of the remnants of Team Aqua and Team Magma and led by an ex-Team Aqua mad scientist is trying to bring back Snowball Earth to wipe out all life.

I'd love a sequel to any of the Orre games, whether it be for Wii U or 3DS. I could imagine new wild Pokemon being added, some of the Shadow Pokemon having their Hidden Abilities, nods to the previous games....

It probably won't happen, but a girl can dream, right?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom