• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Ah, another conflict between two sides that shouldn't be happening in the first place.

singing

FOREVER HERE... WE ARE
Wakeaenai nante, mou owanaide
Sore ga donna ni itakutatte kamawanai
Deaeta guzen mo, kitto imi ga aru
Kazane awasetate de kikasete
Kantan na kotoba de kamawanaiyo

(...)

Ah, how long has it been since my absence here? Well, it looks like that for the time being, I'm not allowed to go to Paldea.

Well, it may be tempting, but I don't know if they want someone far taller than a human to hold them.

I wish I could catch a Reshiram, that’d be fun fun FUN! Then I could fly all around the Johto region! I think it’s only able to be found in the Unova region… Then we can go to the Unova region! And maybe, just maybe, I’ll meet all of the idols of Unova!

Back
Top Bottom