• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

Yes, I'm a dragon, and also a Dragon-type, I also have the Ice-type.

Well, you know Dark-type attacks hurt Ghost-types just as much as they hurt Psychic-types.

I’ve never had any Pokémon before…much less Dark or Ghost types.

Maybe I can catch you a Pokémon! I seem to be pretty…okay, kinda good at catching Pokémon!

You may catch Pokemon, in fact, I want you to catch Zekrom, but I think it's better to practice your catching on weaker Pokemon. Zekrom is too powerful, so only go catch Zekrom once you have honed your catching skills.

Just don't try to catch me either. I trust that you will bring Zekrom to me eventually.

(OOc: @DigitalGen6 why are you typing as two colours? Am I missing something here lol)
(OOC: Because I’m RPing as two different characters and I’m not ready to say goodbye to purple Miku yet)

And obviously you’ll need Poké Balls to catch Pokémon. I don’t have any, but I’ll go buy some more ^^

Catching Pokémon must be so complicated… does a hair flip with her hand I’ll probably be the best at it! Ohohoho~ ^^

(OOC: Lol ojousama laugh I had to)

It’s an animal or object or whatever-like creature that does attacks and says its name. That’s…the worst description ever, huh?

Yep.

……

Back
Top Bottom