• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pal pad groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison Master

is watching you...
Reaction score
I'm not sure where this was supossed to go, so it came here.

Anyway, I was checking my Pal Pad the other day, and underneath the avatar, there was a section that said 'GROUP'. And when I checked further not all of my friends had groups. How do I get one? Please help!

This question probably belongs in the Video Games forum's Simple Questions thread, not BMGf's FAQ for the forum.
To join a group, you have to either mix records with someone in that group through local wireless. You could also make your own group by talking to the man across the street from the Jubilife TV station (in DPPt) or the Pokemon Academy in Violet City. The only thing groups do is make you experience weather, swarms, and other things that are different for each player on the same day as the rest of your group.

Question answered. Closing. In the future, as has been pointed out, this type of question would belong in the Simple Questions thread in the Video Games section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom