• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Full of win.

That's all I have to say right now.

(More when I'm awake and have a free moment. ;-))

Aw, thanks! *hugs to Edo and Aeon* I really do appreciate your feedback. I might edit that a bit later, for the sake of actually ending the scene, unless someone else wants to play with it. ^_^

Another thing I'm curious about is how to work Jessie and James in. They don't necessarily have to be part of the plot, but it wouldn't really feel like a Pokemon fanfic without them, especially if we're using other characters like Domino.

Last edited:

Yay for thread bumps!

Okay...so I've been giving some thought to the JJM problem. What if they'd heard rumors about a mission like this, so when Giovanni calls them in, they get really excited because they think he's going to assign the mission to them. When they get into his office, however, they find Domino there, and Gio tells them that she's the one who's going to carry out the mission. JJM are stunned, and when one of them (probably James) asks why he called them in if he wasn't going to assign them the mission, Gio tells them that they're going to be Domino's "bodyguards," so to speak. We later find out that Gio just wants them out of his hair for a while and under someone else's responsibility.

Sound plausible?

Sounds extremely plausible to me. This is actually coming together very well.

Good, good...Giovanni would probably think Domino could handle them easily. Which she almost could, if they didn't give off "klutz vibes" to everyone around them....heh....

Oh, and AnimeDutchess! I just read your fir "Dance into the Night". I gotta tell ya, that was really beautiful.

XD Thank you, but that's been up for a while. -_-; Still, I'm glad you liked it! I put a lot of what I was feeling at the time into that.

Yes, oneshots are very good. It's hard to keep up with something chaptered, especially after you lose interest in the story, which inevitably happens. ^^;

What will we do with the rest of Satoshi-tachi? It just seems weird not to have Takeshi and Hikari nearby...

Oh, we can come up with a logical plot-related reason for them to be somewhere else for the crucial parts, once we have the mechanics worked out a bit more...I'm totally in favor of having them in at the beginning, though. It would feel too far from canon if we didn't see them at all...

Why did I not know of this forum earlier?! D:

I am a man of little attention it seems.

Why did I not know of this forum earlier?! D:

I am a man of little attention it seems.
I found myself asking the same question like a few weeks ago. We're in the same boat. But your attention eventually kicked in, you see! It's a-okay! ;D Welcome to Bulbagarden!

He's not the only one. ;) I used to be a fan of this a long time ago.

I was gonna say the same thing! But I didn't want to sound rude. XD It's just... I never see any guys supporting m/m ships! It's surprising! Not in a bad way, of course. :D

This is so amazing!
Not just the new members but the ideas that are flying around and everything!! I'm sorry I have nothing to add... -checks- Nope...not a thing...
But I did have a v-day comic I posted a while ago on DA...I guess I'll show that as a way of re-aquanting myself with everybody.... -ahem- Hey everybody, I'm Satochu!! ...and if you have an LJ you've prolly seen me lurking around as jasper...yeah... >_<

Hey everybody, I'm Satochu!! ...and if you have an LJ you've prolly seen me lurking around as jasper...yeah... >_<
Woah, seriously? I see SO MUCH of you around! This is Destry at LJ, obviously, from the Palletshipping comm and other ones. :D It really is a small world, after all!

Aw, Satochu, that is such a cute comic! ^_^ I always have a soft spot for comics drawn in that sort of style, with the cylinder body and the little stick arms and the big chibi heads. Gary almost looks like Riku, though -- or is that just me?

Also, welcome to our newest member, sextatious13! ^_^ glad to have you aboard -- and a guy, no less! A rare specimen indeed. Make no mistake, you are most welcome here in this (somehow) still-living thread.

Woah, seriously? I see SO MUCH of you around! This is Destry at LJ, obviously, from the Palletshipping comm and other ones. :D It really is a small world, after all!
xDD Wow for realz? That is so cool and just a little out there, ya know? x3 Ah but it's nice to know that we're all connected through the internets!

Oh remember the drabble...uhm, the last drabble I wrote? I wrote a bit more...(I know it's totally off topic but it's still completely palletshippy...)

Edo-kun he really looks like Riku? -takes a closer look- xDD Wow, it's that hair of his, isn't it? I don't really like Gary's hair...in chibi form it ends up being...too big for his chibi-self, but I'm glad you like it :D

Welcome new peoplez! -waves- Don't stop surprising me, okay?

Oh remember the drabble...uhm, the last drabble I wrote? I wrote a bit more...(I know it's totally off topic but it's still completely palletshippy...)
Drabble? *grins* do you mind sharing a link to it with us? I'd really like to read it!

Edo-kun he really looks like Riku? -takes a closer look- xDD Wow, it's that hair of his, isn't it? I don't really like Gary's hair...in chibi form it ends up being...too big for his chibi-self, but I'm glad you like it :D

Yeah, it's the hair. It's too flat -- it hangs down instead of spikes up, which made me think this was some weird RikuXAsh crossover thing at first glance ^_^;; It is cute, but with that kind of style, all the defining features on the head kinda HAVE to be over-emphasized, since there aren't any other defining features present. Therefore, head (and consequently hair) become really important for identifying people.

Don't get me wrong, I do think that's really cute -- I was just pointing out something that you might not have thought of.

xD I'm liking this new RikuxAsh pairing, although I'm pretty sure Sora would rather stick his keyblade into Ash than have this crossover shipping!
And even more unfortunate for Ash, there's no way he could fight Sora off. x3 Nope, no way!

LOL I've drawn Riku before, but I wonder if he looks like some else too! His chibi forehead always looks HUGE when I draw it xD

http://community.livejournal.com/pokemondrabbles/7812.html#cutid1
That's the drabble I was talking about...I will post up the rest of it soon. ^_^

Oh hello, i just registed today, i love palletshipping, i support palletshipping and so on.

I like to draw, and i've done one:

Gary e Ash

Translation: gary- this one is for the fridge door...

Back
Top Bottom