• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Parts of a song you love

My time has come hehehe

Waltz in E-major, Op. 15 'Moon Waltz' by Cojum Dip is literally one of my favourite songs in all of existence and while I love the entire song, the bridge gets stuck in my head constantly.
A wise woman said I'm alive
Nobody's ever told her she's wrong
A paella of space-talking jive
I'm as alive as her beard is long

That one part of Dream Sweet in Sea Major by Miracle Musical, you know the one.
You look quite divine tonight
Here among these vibrant lights
Pure delights surround us as we sail
Signed, yours truly, the whale

The final chorus in Cruz de Navajas by Mecano is just like the other repetitions of the chorus but the added verse from before just... makes it feel different (also one of my favourite songs in all of existence).
Dos drogadictos en plena ansiedad
Roban y matan a Mario Postigo
Mientras su esposa es testigo desde el portal

En vez de cruz de navajas por una mujer
Brillos mortales despuntan al alba
Sangres que tiñen de malva el amanecer

Two drug addicts full of anxiety
Mug and kill Mario Postigo
While his wife witnesses from the doorway

Instead of a cross of knives for a woman
Mortal lights shine at dawn
Blood that dyes the sunrise mauve

One song that comes to mind is “Make Your Own Kind of Music”. (An old song but one brought back into spotlight by TikTok)

The song has a lovely chorus. I especially love the transition from the verse to the chorus. It builds the chorus up really well. I especially love the “you gotta” part in the song.

Tried to timestamp right to the part I'm talking about specifically, but the section of Bastille's "Give Me the Future" that starts and repeats

"I tasted endless love that takes control
Endless love and I wanted more"

ohhh that part is so good.

Oh and I loooove Taylor swift Bridges. I’ve been listening to her reputation album and. Oooh these songs are so good I NEED TAYLORS VERSION AAAH

no body, no crime not from the reputation album, but the part at the very end is like…
I wasn't letting up until the day he
No, no body, no crime
I wasn't letting up until the day he died

The way it’s sung is just chefs kiss
She stretches out the first no on the second line, and on the very last word the music stops and she sort of whispers it, cause the song is a murder mystery and this guy killed her friend so the narrator is going to kill him (this didn’t happen irl)

Getaway car also by Taylor swift, the chorus is just yes.

edit: more songs

King of my heart the rap-singing pre chorus is just yes
“Salute to me, I'm your American Queen
And you move to me like I'm a Motown beat
And we rule the kingdom inside my room
'Cause all the boys and their expensive cars
With their Range Rovers and their Jaguars
Never took me quite where you do”

Gorgeous I just love this song. No comments.

And yes all of this is Taylor swift lol

Last edited:
woo, I've got a lot of these. My brain likes latching on to pieces of songs. (limiting instrumentals and not including choruses, otherwise this list would be a mile long.)

History Repeating Pt. 1 by The Megas - The intro and first chorus (0:00-1:25, lyrics start at 0:34). The vocals and the slow, sparse guitars hit hard.
History Repeating Pt. 2 (One Last Time) by The Megas - The bridge (2:00-2:30). It's got such an intense determined energy.
Live & Learn by Crush 40 - The intro (0:00-0:16). That nyoooooooom and the guitars at the beginning are so hype and iconic.
Break Through It All from Sonic Frontiers - The vocal part in the second half (no timestamp, you'll know it when you hear it). It's legendary.
This Machine by Julien-K - I'm not the biggest fan of this song, but there's something about the "We all danced in fire, trapped in this machine" line in the chorus. It gets stuck in my head all the time. The intro is good too.
Infinite's third battle theme from Sonic Forces - It's mostly a "just kinda okay" song in my book, but 2:28-2:44 is absolutely amazing.
X vs. Zero from Mega Man X5 - The part where the bell melody kicks in (0:48-1:06). I cannot overstate how much this theme lives in my head.
失敗作少女 / Failure Girl by Kairiki Bear - The guitar solo (1:55-2:20) and just the guitars in general.

the mind electric is a really good song, but the verse with "see how the serfs work ground" is amazing, especially the line "doctor i can't tell if i'm not me", i really like how the instrmuental starts sounding like a carnival to show the mania of the singer's mind

at the moment Betty by Taylor swift has been stuck in my head all daayyyy!!!! I love how the line "The worst thing that I ever did was what I did to you" sounds its just very yes. Betty is great, and the whole reputation album...I could go on but I'll save my long-ish rants for later

With most of you talking about Taylor Swift here, I’ll change the pace up a bit by bringing up something rather different: Soñar (Breaker) - NMIXX.
This song is just fantastic, but here are some parts that stand out to to me:
-The first rap (Lily ate it up well).
-The ethereal/dreamy part of the song (which by the way, is directly after the first chorus).
-The “ooh, like it” parts (there’s two and they surround the final chorus), mainly because of how catchy (in a good way) they are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom