• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

I <3 Endless Summer!!! On Deviantart I'm one of her watchers (yesh, this sounds stalker-ish, I didn't make up the idea okay...)! You all should really go look at her gallery because she has some AMAZING Pearlshipping pics!!! Here's a link:
http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/

Here's my pic for the day...
0.jpg

Cute. ^v^

Now that the GF is coming, I was thinking about:

What do you think Ash would say to Dawn when she models her new dress in front of him? (that would probably happen, like in her first contest)

I´m not very sure, but I think he would say something really cute(like "you look pretty"), then blush, try to make up and ruin it.
hehehe...

What do you think Ash would say to Dawn when she models her new dress in front of him? (that would probably happen, like in her first contest)

I´m not very sure, but I think he would say something really cute(like "you look pretty"), then blush, try to make up and ruin it.
hehehe...

I doubt it... I think he'd just say she looks nice... No one would blush 'cause their Ash and Dawn! Which means their dense, they would only do something Either:

a) accident.
b) forced.

But, it would be funny! =D

Ok... Pictures aren't the problem its the topics...

Make up a good summary of a fic for pearl.

XD You can try and make it better in words but here's my answer!

Fantasy: Dawn has a fther who wants to kill her. Will Ash let that happen? (not my best... so moving on...)

Paranormal: A vampire princess? A curse? Only one savior, and thats Ash Ketchum? Who do you get to a vampires heart? (OH I'll make a fic on this later too! =D)

Friendship: Having a best friend is great. But sometimes its the best thing for when your down, say from dating? Well how would you act if you loved your best friend who couldn't see it? Sometimes that special someone is already next to you...

Adventure: Going on a journey in Sinnoh is tiring but its still not over! What happens when Ash and the gang run into Zoroark, who seems like he wants something...

XD Yea I could picture making those someday... What about you guys?

Ok... Pictures aren't the problem its the topics...

Make up a good summary of a fic for pearl.

Your right about that! So i'll answer the topic!

(a)Ash has finally beaten the sinnoh league and Dawn the GF...It's time for them to part...(not to mention Brock)But brock's gotta plan to get them together again! What's going to happen? read(no)story to find out!

That's all i can think of right now...XD I know it's stupid!
Anyway...PEARLSHIPPING!!!

I really do like Pearlshipping. (Not my fav Ash ship, but probably my fav for Dawn at least)

It's very cute.

A Good summary of a fic:
Well, I tend to write really short fics, so if I wrote one for Pearl it would probably be: Ash goes to the next region, but without Dawn. Who ever the new girl is just doesn't compare.

I am a member from the serebiiForums Pearlshipping Thread and I'd like to join this one as well. This ship is great, I was able to see Ash part ways with Misty and May............. but I am unable to see Ash & Dawn part ways....:(

^ Welcome new members! We are very glad to have you here! And yes
I can't see Ash and Dawn parting either it seems so strange and
sad...But warm welcome to you! XD PEARLSHIPPING!!

Hi! Can I join?

I'll answer a topic though:
What do you think Ash would say to Dawn when she models her new dress in front of him?
He'd probably say she looks pretty then give her a high five. And she'd blush. :3

Welcome! Ren the Ryoko, KibaLG8 and Yanma! Remember this is not a club so just post!...

(a)Ash has finally beaten the sinnoh league and Dawn the GF...It's time for them to part...(not to mention Brock)But brock's gotta plan to get them together again! What's going to happen? read(no)story to find out!

Great idea Ppgz(Blossom!) XD! I would finally be able to forgive Brock if that happened! 8D *still hasn't forgotten DP 167 or the other moments he RUINED!!!!*

^ I'm glad you liked my summary! Yeah...i still can't believe Brock
ruined that very special moment between Ash and Dawn! So report
on today's episode! There was not a hint...at least not a big one.
Ash and Dawn battled at the beginning of the show Ash suggesting
that it would help her brand new togekiss! (sweet) And at the
end of the episode, They battled against team rocket together! (ahhh) And at the very end Dawn released her togekiss! o_O
Anyway good ep all in all! And warm welcome Yanma! XD We are
glad to have you...Anyway stay pearlshippy!

Damn, I missed a LOT. I never knew the old thread closed. That is, until today... Anywho, I'd like to join this one. I come from Serebii's Pearlshipping thread (owner), where the rules in the shippers forum have been steady and strong for a long time now, so... Yeah. Not sure what happened here in Bulbagarden, but it's none of my concern.

I'll answer a topic since I'm here! :3

What do you think Ash would say to Dawn when she models her new dress in front of him?

Of course he'll say she looks good. He said she looked nice wearing the Princess outfit in DP 171, so he should be stunned seeing her in her Grand Festival dress. xD

Oh yeah, feels freakin' awesome to be a hardcore Pearlshipper. |D

Yah, didn't know what happened with that other thread either =/
Brock ruines another Pearlshipper moment? Some times I can't stand that guy. I wish he'd leave or some thing and have Ash and Dawn travel together next region *Sigh*

Sometimes I think Brock's only purpose is to keep the Ash shippings from happening. D:

It would be nice for them to travel alone~

At least Satoshi encourages Hikari to do better. Something Takeshi can't do, although I admit his interferences has become irritating. What is it that makes Pokemon to disallow Satoshi to do at least most things Takeshi has done? Seriously kills off his development.

Welcome selaine101. You may join, IF you can elaborate on your 1st post your reasons of liking Pearlshipping now that finally the rules have been enforced.

I don´t want Dawn to leave!!!! I refuse to accept that. She must stay and travel through Kanto with Ash although he has been traveling there 2 times already. But she MUST visit Kanto!!!!!

Sometimes I think Brock's only purpose is to keep the Ash shippings from happening. D:

It would be nice for them to travel alone~

Yes, Brock is anti shippy.
He is there to make shippers like us unhappy =[
We'd had more moments had it just been AshxDawn traveling alone this region.
I hope next one Dawn stays and Brock leaves.

We're all a-hatin' on the Brock-o. XD But, he has ruined what could have been some really good Pearlshipping moments... But in a way, he made them better. There has been I time (I think...) that when Brock has held Dawn back that she was almost begging him to let her go... I liked that part... bleh...

Back
Top Bottom