• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

As I said in my own post, I know I must look suspicious, but all I have to say to prove other wise is that if I was a scum, my scum buds would have told me to change tactics because I looked to suspicious forever ago. And we wouldn't have killed a person that made me even more suspicious. Unless my scum buds where trying to set me up for getting bussed.
I hate this argument. “My scum buds would have said x”

I’ve seen you and Min use this and frankly it’s not a good argument. I can’t count how many times my scumbuds never helped or communicated with me. Especially if they were more inactive people.

I hate this argument. “My scum buds would have said x”

I’ve seen you and Min use this and frankly it’s not a good argument. I can’t count how many times my scumbuds never helped or communicated with me. Especially if they were more inactive people.
Still, would I have killed Lucy as scum? The first thing I said when the phase changed was that I was aware it made me suspicious, so you can't blame it on rookie mistake. Thus unlikely to be scum

Still, would I have killed Lucy as scum? The first thing I said when the phase changed was that I was aware it made me suspicious, so you can't blame it on rookie mistake. Thus unlikely to be scum
Yes actually! I literally pull that exact move all the time for WIFOM!

I have pulled the craziest stunts as mafia to just throw town into WIFOM mode so I 100% don’t doubt others would as well.

Vote: minish

Usually I’m pretty in sync with her like with FA but also like FA Min has pinged me all game. I was right about FA being not town. Light isn’t striking me as mafia so Min feels like the best lynch.

Vote: helperman

:chansey:
I don't think scumbuds would care that much about your actions, so that's not really a good argument.
Minish and Mido would just bus you whenever things started looking bad for you, and lissi is too much of a new player.

Why do you think Min is town over helper
It's less that I'm confident she's town and more that I'm more certain at helperman being mafia

Scum claiming doctor is just too ballsy unless it was a provided fakeclaim, so that makes me hesitate on Minish a bit

ex has been cleared in my opinion. he seemed suspicious, but he basically cleared himself on day 3. you seemed town for most of this, but towards the end of day 3, i began to get suspicious of you. also, i am aware that me being so suspicious of lucy probably makes me seem suspicious, and i have nothing to say to change your mind if you think that at the moment. but trust me, i am town.

How has Ex been cleared to you?

No way I fakeclaim doctor as scum. Seeing FA's role flip, I'd assume that mafia got safe claims along the lines of the one she got. So it wouldn't be a "you know there's no doctor in the game so you can safely fakeclaim it". It would probably be something like "you know there's no disruptive in the game so you can safely claim that". Which fits both Mido and Ex.

I don't know how my actions have been scummy this game. I know you were suspicious of me pushing Ex over FA the previous day Mido, but in that case FA was indept, so it wouldn't even be a case of us being aligned. If I'm scum I'd push the apparent indept because I'd be nervous about them potentially nking me or a scumbud.

Sorry Ex.

I asked Jamie in a hypothetical situation with a lightning rod and roleblocker, if roleblocker would stop lightning rod from going on and he said probably not.

Vote: Ex

The only way Ex is town here is if Mido is truthful about her role and actually used it on Ex last night. I don't know if that would stop a lightning rod because I only asked about roleblocker though.

No way I fakeclaim doctor as scum. Seeing FA's role flip, I'd assume that mafia got safe claims along the lines of the one she got. So it wouldn't be a "you know there's no doctor in the game so you can safely fakeclaim it". It would probably be something like "you know there's no disruptive in the game so you can safely claim that". Which fits both Mido and Ex.
also
speaking of flips

both mafia and indept had strongman so there's no way we didn't have a doctor lol
I feel like bodyguard is the odd one out because if hit by a strongman when protecting (assuming both it and the target die) it ramps up the number of deaths even more

Definitely one scum between Ex and Mido here.
I could maybe see Helperman as scum. Though he has felt townie to me throughout.

Back
Top Bottom