• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Photo Dojo for DSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardtheeduck

It's gotta be the hair.
Reaction score
If you have not seen or heard of this game, I STRONGLY suggest you find out and download this game FOR FREE from the Nintendo DS shop on wi-fi.

This game (although simple) is very creative and is addicting fun, let me tell you!

Photo Dojo for the DSi is downloadable for FREE until June 10th or around that time, where it will then change to a cost of 200 points.

If you guys got this game, or thinking about it, or heard of it, I suggest you get it NOW. RIGHT NOW. YES.

As for those who have this: What are your opinions on it? Discuss.

I made a Stick figure character. >w< It's funneh.

That game is so fun!! And it's funny as heck! X3

Oh dude, I wanted to do the same thing with an action figure! LMAO! Great minds think alike. lol.

I did that with my Dawn figure I have! She's hilarious. I got her voice from the DP eps on youtube.

And I have 5 people on it, including Dawn. lol

God I wish I could find my charger right now! I just hope I can find it while Photo Dojo is still free... Because I have 0 DSi Points right now.

That game is so fun!! And it's funny as heck! X3

I did that with my Dawn figure I have! She's hilarious. I got her voice from the DP eps on youtube.

And I have 5 people on it, including Dawn. lol

It IS funny, huh? I was laughing so hard when I made my mom on there. LOL.

God I wish I could find my charger right now! I just hope I can find it while Photo Dojo is still free... Because I have 0 DSi Points right now.

Dude...GO GET IT NOOOOOOOOOOOW. lol.

I can't, my battery's dead!

Why dont you borrow somebody's for a quick charge, and at the same time, download Photo Dojo?

I think even a game store could provide you with a quick charge. lol.

As am I. How many characters have you made? I made four so far.

Same here. Dreadnought (Used the Warhammer 40000: Assault on Black Reach Dreadnought model), Blade (Custom Lego: Bionicle figure), Starcaster (Myself with my Fender Starcaster guitar), and * (a blank character based on a sheet of printer paper).

It may not have a lot of things to do on it, but it's sure funny and addicting.

You guys should here me on it. My taunt is basically me pointing to the player, saying 'You know what's funny? ...YOUR FACE!!' lol

I have it.... it's pretty lame.... i don't know why i wasted time downloading it.... no offense to those who like it.... i only play it when i'm really bored

Same here. Dreadnought (Used the Warhammer 40000: Assault on Black Reach Dreadnought model), Blade (Custom Lego: Bionicle figure), Starcaster (Myself with my Fender Starcaster guitar), and * (a blank character based on a sheet of printer paper).

I made the PREDATOR on there using an old action figure I had from the movie. I had put in his sounds from a youtube video I found with various sounds from Predator movies. LOL. He's kick ass!

I made the PREDATOR on there using an old action figure I had from the movie. I had put in his sounds from a youtube video I found with various sounds from Predator movies. LOL. He's kick ass!

Cool. Unfortunately, my DSi is broken right now (I was able to make a backup copy on an SD card), but I do have a second stage made: Bulbagarden Forums (the first is Sanctum Imperialis).

Cool. Unfortunately, my DSi is broken right now (I was able to make a backup copy on an SD card), but I do have a second stage made: Bulbagarden Forums (the first is Sanctum Imperialis).

Thats tight. I made several stages. Pretty cliche ones..like an alley or a street with a building wall with graffiti on it. They look good actually.

But my favorite (and by far the funniest) Ive made is a public restroom. When playing ONE Player Mode, you are basically walking thru a public restroom with endless urinals. LMAO!

If my regular DSLite broke, I would get a DSi and download this game.
Wait a minute....does ''the speakers malfunction a lot'' as broken, as my right speaker can't make any sound other then some weird wavy thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom