• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pichu egg

DizzyIzzy

Reaction score
I am looking for a Pichu egg,
I just started playing soul silver and I would like to have a Pichu as a companion throughout the game. Please no glitched Pichus :)

Pm me if you are interested in helping me out.

I can get you a Pichu egg. I have some with the egg moves Thunder, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, and Thunderbolt. (I think. I might be wrong about Thunderbolt, but I'm sure about the other moves).

Oh man that would be awesome, when would be a good time for a trade for you?

Sorry about disconnecting I was having weird connection issues where as soon as I started the trade your side froze up. I am back in the plaza now

Don't sweat it man, Probably just weird connection problems going on, 8 eastern time?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom