• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pieces of Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC:hdhdhfhfuvuhvhdyjdbhdujrbd (sorry fer spammin', but y'all ain't doin' anythin'...)
Daniel caught up to speed with the others.

OOC: Oh crap, this is something I still have to do, huh?

"Cold..." Eliot says, as they pull up to the ice temple, a giant refridgerator, with some kind of rat thing at the top.

Devon was green in the face. "You could have been a little slower!" He yelped at Daniel.

"Well, I was told to keep up with the others, didn't I?"

"Wait, did I say Daniel? I meant Eliot! I feel sick!" Devon blurted out.

"kkyrhjfffghitrrwwftttjfrtsdfgrs" Daniel blurted out mini-gibbeerish. "Quit shoutin' across cars. Geesh, confuse me, will ya..." He chuckled.

Devon rolled his eyes, leaving the car. He promptly vomited.

"Well that was a quick ride,Daniel~kun.Arigatou"Jennifer said as she stepped out the car."Though,it's really cold here,even while wearing long sleeves."

OOC:Crap, forgotten 'bout this XD
"Meh, doesn't bother me. Here, wear my hoodie." He replied, handing her his hoodie, as the cold didn't effect him as badly.
"The amaziness of technology; driving a car fast enough to reach the northernmost part of North America from Texas in less than a day." He muttered under his breath.

OOC: most of us did as well =3=

"A-arigatou gozaimasu!" Jennifer said as she wore it."Uhm...are you sure?"

"Yeah. I got Blackfoot goin' through my veins, plus, having the dna of a polar bear, who are used to this cold, infused with mine helps keep me warm.

Devon snickered. "Daniel an Jennifer sittin' in a tree... " He said, before sticking his tongue out.

"Huh?" Daniel replied to him, eyebrow raised, wonderin' where he got that from. "Hey, if someone needs somethin' or needs me to do somethin', I try do follow most of the time; it's what a country boy does."

"Literally,There isn't even a tree around here in the first place..."Jennifer thought with a sigh."I think that was just something to say to break the silence,I suppose?"

"Nah, that was just me being... Me. " Devon said. "So uh, what now? "

"The guide on GameFAQs says we have to defeat the boss." Eliot says. "But I don't see one..." He says, as I giant penguin creeps up behind him, drooling all over, it's eyes glowing red.

OOC: gamefaqs? Lolwut?

"Um..... Look behind you... " Devon said.

"What boss? There is no boss. There has certainly never been a boss. Especially not the one that isn't behind your back. Just kiddin' ya. But I'm serious about the thing back though; it's probably just a n angry penguin or one that's been eatin' peppers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom