• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu's best bits?

L-05308

Reaction score
15 years have gone by and I was wondering, what does the fan base see to be Pikachu's best bits?

This includes:

-Funny Moments
-Cute Moments
-Emotive Moments
-Epic Moments
-Best Battles
etc

Of course we should also mention episodes where Pikachu was just great throughout, like the recent conclusion to the Meloetta arc episode.

I'll also mention:
-The time he snuggled up to Ash when they were in that snow hollow
-Refusing to fight with his clone
-Defeating Drake's Dragonite
-When he was possessed by Groudon
-Beating Regice
-The battle with Latios

Of the top of my head, but I would like to be reminded of more, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the scenes in the one episode from Kanto where Pikachu shows his love for ketchup. XD

Oh, I also thought Ash playing with him in the one Unova episode was cute too. :3

Hmm...what stands out to me? Battle wise, possibly using Volt Tackle to flipping run straight through Latios's attack. Personality wise, I have no specific moment. I don't know if he was that way in AG, but I always liked during DP, he was kinda like the humble "leader". To me, that went along with the matter that like a lot of Ash's older pokes, he has matured and is just a nice guy to have fun with. A note I'd like to make is that I like it when he imitates other pokemon. Nothing about Pikachu has made me want to cry, but he is not the only pokemon I can say that for.

8NVTO.png

*jaw drops* I didn't anticipate they would reference female Pika this way. (doesn't watch previews anymore)

I liked the Ketchup bits as well, and I absolutely adored him in the episode against Elesa in BW. And I also love just about any cute scene with him and Ash, such as Pikachu's Goodbye. For some reason I can't come up with specific scenes at the moment. Huh, shame on me.

Ketchup? Is that all I'm gonna get?

The starting scene in BW054 (the Mebukijika episode with photographer dude) where Ash and Pikachu had their little pet-moment. Good lord, that was adorable.

The Meowth-travelling-with-the-twerps finale where Pikachu was absolutely infuriated. Pikachu was kinda scary there.

And then waaay back is OS where Ash had his Primeape participate in that fighting tournament and TR did their darndest to sabotage everything so they could win with their stolen Hitmonlee, Pikachu had this hilarious moment of finding the electrocuting device and kindly hand it back to Meowth, who appreciated its helpfulness and it walked away and waved happily. Two seconds later TR were electrocuted. Loved it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and DP074 (I think its dub-title is Pikachu & Goliath?) where Pikachu had a re-match against Raichu. It kicked so much ass there!

Pikachu's Goodbye was very heartwarming for me, and of course, I loved his liking of ketchup, but I also found his interactions with Togepi amusing. It reminded me of Mindy and Buttons from Animaniacs, how Togepi would get into all kinds of precarious dangers, but would go unscathed as it was Pikachu who took the brunt of the abuse. Probably the funniest for me was in The Screen Actor's Guilt, when Togepi and Smoochum followed that Skiploom robot, and Pikachu pulls a Winnie the Pooh by getting stuck in the hole it's sent through.

Back
Top Bottom