• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Please help, Nincada to Shedinja

NekoAyu

Reaction score
I've read in multiple places now the only way to evolve Nincada to Shedinja is to get it to lvl 20 with an extra slot in your party...

So I did that, got Ninjask. Tried removing the whole party except Nincada, still got a Ninjask. Did it during the day, night, no matter what I do it still won't evolve into Shedinja x.x;;

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I couldn't find any other info anywhere else. Is there some hold item or area I have to lvl it in or something? Thanks in advance.

This should be in the video games forum...

Anyway, your Nincada will evolve into Ninjask either way. However, if you have an extra slot in your party, that slot should be filled by a level 20 Shedinja - the empty old shell of your Ninjask. So that's two Pokemon for the price of one.

sorry, went I went to the "forums" link this is where it took me, didn't see any other forums

In any case, as I stated, I've tried just exactly that. I had an extra slot in my party and never got a Shedinja. I've tried it multiple times multiple different ways but every single time it has never given me a Shedinja. Are you absolutely sure there isn't something else I need to be doing? Because simply having an open slot in my party isn't working for me.

You need to have a Pokeball. And no other ball works. You MUST have a Pokeball.

wow, that's really random o_O it worked though, thanks a ton, that thing was drivin me up the wall, lol.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom