• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still disapointed that Jessie and James will be making a comeback -_-
Either Iris or Jessie has Koromori I think
Fixed. :p

Koromori is shown in between Iris and Jessie in the beat art, although I admit that it would suit better to Iris. Jessie should get Tsutarja. :-D

Fixed. :p

Koromori is shown in between Iris and Jessie in the beat art, although I admit that it would suit better to Iris. Jessie should get Tsutarja. :-D

I still think it belongs to James though. Iris could have it but I doubt Jessie will.

Just saw the trailer and I've gotta say, they outdid themselves this time. The graphics are amazing and Pikachu's Iron Tail is so...shiny... o.o

And I REALLY like Ash's new look and his new eyes. His old eyes bore me. XD

Hmm...

I don't think I've ever been this excited for the anime before.

I think it was the hat turn that finally made me give in, orz.

Ash's new look is...okay to me. It's good the designers finally gave color to his eyes.

You know, I love the new animation, but I still immensely dislike Iris's and Dento's designs. Once again, I'm torn.

You know, I love the new animation, but I still immensely dislike Iris's and Dento's designs. Once again, I'm torn.

Why not just wait for the first episode, watch it, then make your decision?

As for me, I'll definitely be watching it. Pokemon anime fan since the beginning. :]

Also, Miju is so cute once again~
101410.jpg
Still looks like it has a limp penis on its chest. There's nothing cute about that.

And I dread what the final evolution for it will be...

Still looks like it has a limp penis on its chest. There's nothing cute about that.

And I dread what the final evolution for it will be...
How in the heck does a Shell look like a limp penis? Either you have you're facts wrong, or go to the doctor. Miju's shell looks like a Sea Shell.

Just a Sea Shell.

I'm guessing if Black appears in the anime, he'll have his third game costume or wear his original (most likely the latter).

I'm guessing if Black appears in the anime, he'll have his third game costume or wear his original (most likely the latter).

You can say that until they put Ash in his third version clothes like they did that one time in DP.

Still looks like it has a limp penis on its chest.

You can't see things like this unless you go outright looking for them, and as far as Mijumaru is concerned, I disagree.

Anyone notice Ash's new outfit is.......The outfit of the male playable character for B&W?

Noticed it the first time I saw the leaked anime art picture. I'm glad Ash's outfit doesn't completely resemble Black's outfit anymore, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom