• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[PocketNews] Pokemon Is Watching You??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. Every company should do that, really.

I'm concerned that they'll override our Get Rid of Lisa Ortiz movement, though. =(

Get Rid of Lisa Ortiz, eh? ... Is there something like that fer Eric Stuart? I mean, I've already got loads of potential members. xD

Er, anyhoo- cool news! ^^

That's cool but I hope this doesn't turn into 1984, Pokemon Style.

HELLO PUSA! Can you see this?

Kasu-chan said:
Just because they check sites, doesn't mean they'll change their minds about the VAs. Don't get your hopes too high.
Maybe not, but at least it shows that they are listening and not just throwing the letters in the bin as some people having been going around claiming.

But I've since read the recent events in the SOVA thread so... yeah.

They said they just read the forums and site. I highly doubt they have time to listen to Bulbacast unfortunately.

Dammit, Misty, you beat me to it.

ROFLMAO, Misty and Zak. Anyway If they are paying attention to forums and sites, then the "SOVA" are definately getting recognition, and although i'm not a big advocate of "SOVA" I think that they are making an impact (whether it be small or big), so we'll have to wait til the special airs i guess.

Kijuna said:
Finally. Every company should do that, really.

I'm concerned that they'll override our Get Rid of Lisa Ortiz movement, though. =(
Thank you Kijuna!

It's not that she's a bad VA, it's just that I can't watch anything she does characters for without thinking Lina Inverse or Domino. Or, more painfully, Nami. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing... it's just that I can totally do without her.

Though I hope that this will be a good thing for us. I've had a good feeling about SOVA since it started, and my good feelings tend to be accurate. (Compare these to the vast feelings of neverending dread I had way back in January when news first got out...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom