• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poké Transfer request thread

Blazevoir

._.
Reaction score
Do you need to transfer a Pokémon from your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver to your Black or White game but you don't have a second DS to do it? Then post in this thread to request that someone do a Poké Transfer for you.

Note: This will require you to trade Pokémon from your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver game to their Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver game so they can then do the Poké Transfer to their Black or White and trade back with your Black or White.

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

I really need someone trustworthy to help me send 2 pokemon from my gen 4 game to my white game. will try give something good in the form of a shiny as payment, please vm if u can help

I need someone who can help me transfer a ditto from HG to my black version
I can offer a shiny misdreavus, touched lvl 5 for the help
HG FC: 3223 8346 3279
Black: 1807 1782 0988

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry turns out i can't help, i didn't realize you needed 2 ds's.

i actually need help to do it myself now lol :/ if anyone could help let me know!

I NEED someone to help me with 6 of my Pokemon..please..I need it to be today because I can only play my game on Sundays.
I can repay someone with some Gen 4 or Gen 5 Pokemon..I have Pokemon White. So if anyone has Pokemon Black, well..I can help you out. I have Rufflet, Petilil, and other Pokemon White specialties. On Gen 4 I have baby Growlithe, baby Charmander and baby Elekid with good egg moves. I also have baby Phione on Pokemon SS.

I am in need of some help moving Pokemon from my Platinum to my Black. I can compensate you for your time, if you so wish.

I am in need of someone to transfer my WIN2011 celebi from my soul silver to my white version in order to trigger the zorua event.

Please PM me if this is possible.

Many thanks

I need someone to give me a hand on a PokeTransfer with some of my Pokemon, it would be a great help.

Looking for some help transferring a lot of stuff over. Because it will be a huge job I'm not necessarily looking for it all transferring straight away. It will be RNG'd shinies (UT and/or EV'd) + egg move babies that I need trasnferring.

If you are interested in helping me, please either VM or PM me. Payment for helping me transfer will be an equal amount (comparable to what you helped transfer) of stuff from my blog (of your choosing).

Thanks to anyone willing to help.

I need help transferring a few pokemon over to my White version (5 maximum) any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Going to need a hand with transferring some Pokemon from my Soul Silver to White, if you can help me out let me know. I'll throw in a shiny for your help.

I also need help of transfers but with 5 pokemon you get an event pichu that triggers the spiky eared pichu in HG and SS in return.

Edit: I'm all set thanks vixana!

Last edited:
I need someone to transfer my Ditto to Black or White then trade it back to me in my White Version.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom