• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeColors

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Kangaskhan appeared over the bushes. Professor Oak threw a Pokeball at it, and caught it. "You see, I was studying this Kangaskhan. They're rare to see 'round here." The professor turned to the kids. "Who would like this Pokemon? Why don't you all come back to my lab, while we're at it?"

After the shock, Green quickly put up her hand and jumped up and down,
"I'll have it! I'll have it!" Blaze rolled his eyes.

"Here you go young lady." Professor Oak handed Kangaskhan to Green. "You must be the trainers getting there starter Pokemon today. Come." Prof. Oak began to walk down the dirt path of Pallet Town. "Wait up, Gramps!" Blue called after him.

Yellow felt excited that a new Pokemon would join her Pokemon family, while Dratini was dispondant.

The professor entered the lab and went to the back. He picked up three Pokeballs. "Alright, which Pokemon would each of you like? There is Bulbasaur, the grass-type, Charmander, the fire-type, and Squirtle, the water-type." Blue thought for a minute. "I want Squirtle!" he shouted. "Good choice, grandson. But, it seems that there are three of you left. I only have two starter Pokemon here." Professor Oak said.

"Only three. Hmm......but perhaps.......no it isn't used to people.........but, it would be a good chance to study the bonds between-.......na, can't riak anyone bein' hurt........unless......alright, alright, here, I may have one more Pokemon in the back." Professor Oak dissapeared into a clutter of books, machines, computers, etc. He came back holding a Pokeball with a picture of a yellow lightning bolt printed on it.

"I can do without a new pokemon, actually" Red said scratching his head.

"Well I'm always excited to have a new adition to my team! I think Bulbasaur would do great!" Green said quickly.

"Bulbasaur is a good choice." said the professor handing, Green the Pokeball containing the grass-type. "And this happens to be a Pikachu." Professor Oak presses the button on the kiddle of the Pokeball. The small "electric mouse" Pokemon is sent out. "Pika!" it cries.

"Hmmmm........alright. But, be careful. It's not exactly used to humans." Professor Oak commented, handing the Pikachu to Yellow.

*sends Pikachu out* Hello I think I'll name you......
Pikacku: *shocks everyone* (Thinking: Premptive strike)

"Would you like this last Pokemon?" Professor Oak asked Red. "I believe it's Charmander, the fire-type." The professor held out a Pokeball.

"Yeah, I don't mind" Red took the Pokeball with Charmander and shook it lightly.

"Well, guess I should be sending you off. Here is a Pokedex and Pokeballs." Professor Oak held out these supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom