• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Pokémon 151' brand to cater to adults: Official Web site to open Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any more designs other than Cubone, Hypno, Articuno, and Mewtwo been released yet?

There's supposed to be a Charizard shirt released in the near future. Though I'm not sure when, exactly.

I think this is a good first step into acknowledging that there are people over the age of 8 like are into Pokemon.

*looks at this website*

...*eyetwitch* amazing. i'd be upset, but no too surprised if they didn't release these in America. hope they make a badass Mew shirt...

and the Hypno shirt is somewhat creepy...>.> <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom