• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon 5th generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.The new pokemon games could be named after a stone like Pokemon Opal.
2.They could sell ethers,elixers and max rvives at pokemarts.
3.This time,they could have a female professor.
4.They could make a fire/dragon type pokemon or a poison/dark type with the levitate ability.

I really enjoy fossil Pokemon aside for the revival part. I hope they give us at least 4 fossil Pokemon for the next gen.

Another thing I would like to see happen is going on a space ship and exploring the moon. I know some people here would call that dumb and disregard this idea (keep in mind, it's just an idea I like) but I started to think about space travel when they first included that rocket/space ship? in Ru/Sa/Em games. I can't remember where it was. Mosdeep or something?

But I thought it would be cool if you can go on a spaceship and fly to the moon or some near distant planet and catch Alien and space-like Pokemon such as Deoxys, Clefairy, Solrock, Lunatone. You can always find valuable items such as moonstones there :)

Things i want to see next gen:

1. A lady professor would be a nice change
2. Fossil legends
3. More frontier fascilities
4. Another evil gym leader
5. Dive being used again as an hm
6. Some branch evolutions
7. The return of putting items in pc
8. More wild environments
9. Cameos
10. A starter pokemon that's part dark type

Things i want to see next gen:

1. A lady professor would be a nice change
2. Fossil legends
3. More frontier fascilities
4. Another evil gym leader
5. Dive being used again as an hm
6. Some branch evolutions
7. The return of putting items in pc
8. More wild environments
9. Cameos
10. A starter pokemon that's part dark type

Oh! I really like the idea of having Dive back as an HM. I really like the feature in Ru/Sa and exploring underwater. I think they should have a Fly HM where you can fly to this hidden city above the clouds and catch some sort of rare legendary?

I have a couple of ideas regarding pokemon 5th generation.They are not in a particular order.Here goes:

1)I believe that there are to many legendaries .They are 35 already after just 4 generations and probably growing :spam: How many legends are there??? Further more i thing that one legendary per generation is enough.They should reveal it in the last movie of that generation(kind of like their doing with Arceus now).I also believe that the legendaries should be found like Jirachi (only if your lucky enough to buy that particular game in witch it was programed into)Each game could have one and only one legendary programmed into them and some could have none.(choosing the game becomes kind of like lotto). You can meet the legendary at random during the game(when you least expect it) or even not at all. Even if you meet it there should be no guarantee that you catch it.(the legendary can flee and also if you accidentally kill it :dead: you don't get a second chance).I mean come on if any player with half of brain owns almost all of them if not all whats the point in calling them legendaries.Aren't they supposed to be ultra rare and extremelly hard to catch? This way when someone sees that you use a legendary in battle they will truelly be impressed.

2)Make more fire,bug,fighting,dark,steel and ghost pokemon for god sake.I understand that Japan is an island( :secret: that's why i believe there are so many pokemon with water in their typing) but come on.

3)Single evolution pokemon should definetelly get atleast an evolution(if they are considered weak) or pre-evolution(if not);pokemon with 2 evolution stages should get a third one as long as they are considered unusable in todays metagame(that excludes Gyarados and heracross and maybe a few others)

4)pokemon should have degrees of rarity like:infestasion,swarm(already exists,I know),common,uncommon,rare,very rare, almost unheard of.Acording to the degree a wild pokemon should be progresivelly easier or harder to find.(like feebas)I remeber thrilled i was when i finally caught a feebas.Those were the good old days.

5)I'm getting tired :drowsy: of the starter triangle(fire/water/grass).Why can't you start with any pokemon that has three evolutions.If i want to start with a caterpie, a weedle or a pidgey, the game would be alot tougher right? thus increasing the satisfaction that you have when you win.If they keep the starter triangle(unfortunatelly i'm pretty sure they will)then at least they should let us choose any pokemon with three evolutions that has at least one of those types.(for example lotad can be chosen either as a grass starter or a water starter)

6)i think that 17 types is quite enough.But if they were to add another type (18/3=6) you will get at least 6 different sets of 3 as starters.I do hope it's not that stupid light type which many seem to like.(pokemon is not about good versus evil)I really hate those angelic sprites i saw on youtube (they look like they were taken from the sailor moon anime or something).It would really ruin the game for me if they added that type; but that's just my opinion.
Pokemon mimics the real animal world right? :idea: There is a group of animals that are not represented by any type yet.They are the parasites.As a type it should be spelled like this: "PRSITE".They could be fish that attach themselves to other aquatic pokemon,plants,fungii or very small like viruses.They should have drain attacks and have high evasiveness or evasiveness increasing moves and/or abilities.

7)trainer costumization

8)I'm not a fan of pokemon contests but i think that they should be more like the anime.

9)You can chose different professions like:
-trainer/breeder
-gym leader/breeder
-coordinator
-criminal(join an evil team as a grunt (e.q.:team rocket) and advance thrugh the ranks by defeating your superiors with pokemon you have stolen from other trainers and/or defeating policemen)
-policeman(advancing thrugh the rank by catching stronger and stronger criminals)
-bounty hunter (like J stealling or catching rare and powerfull pokemon and selling them)
-ranger (protecting the pokemon from bountyhunters by using wich ever pokemon happens to be nearby)

10)more in-game minigames like they did in the remakes HG and SS (i particulaly like the bug catching contest ) like the pokeringer contest,pokemon ping-pong and/or fishing contest.

11)if you link more NDS together your friend should be able to join(you can see them beside you) your game so that you could have in-game battles and/or trades

12)they should reintroduce al HM's that have been taken out like:dig, dive and defog and maybe others but make them more usefull.Have some pokemon that can only be encountered at the bottom of the ocean by using dive(an evolution of relicanth maybe) or deep underground by using dig (an evolution of dugtrio maybe)

13)I don't think this will happen but here goes.They should make a gym for every type there is.Before beating the elite 4 you should have a tournament with every NPC you ever defeated in the game.(they should have stronger and/or evolved pokemon then when you defeated them and a level close to your own pokemon levels).If you loose in that tournament you will lose a badge at random and will be forced to challenge that particular gym leader again and win the badge back in order to restart the tournament.After you win,you are given the privilege of challenging the E4.If you loose :unworthy: against the first one you will lose 2 badges and you have to win them back before you challenge him again(you don't start the tournament again).Second one =either lose 3 badges (and challenge him directly )or lose no badges and challenge the first one again.Third = lose 4 badges/challenge second.Forth = lose 5 badges/challenge third After you defeat them you are challenged by your rival who also defeated the E4.If you lose to him a penalty will be selected at random(lose badges or rechallenge one of the E4)

14)Pokemon like:eevee,porygon,farfetch'd and the starters should be available in the wild(because the starters are as rare as the legendarys,one of a kind in the game).It shouldn't be like this because the starters are not legendaries.Some of them are not even particularly strong pokemon for god's sake.

15)Abilities similar to draught and drizzle should be available to non-legendary pokemon as well.Finally there should be more type combinations like(bug/water - in nature there are in fact several bug species that either walk on or live underwater;maybe make an alternate evolution of surskit;bug/fire=fire ant or something)

That's about it.Please let me know what you think.

Any new opinions regarding my previous post?

I think that because we've reached Arceus (The top Bannana, THE GOD OF POKEMON) Perhaps nintendo should just do a game where:

All Starters are available
All legendaries can be caught
All of the previous trainers and rivals come together and meet (and you can choose which one you wanna be)
All the professors meet on one big reasearch project
All Pokemon can be caught
One Bigger, better newer reigon.

You get the picture. Afew new pokemon might be nice, but not too many...

that's not saying much as there are so many other types that also aren't legends.

Not really. Aside from Poison, Bug and Fighting are the only types that have not been that of a legendary Pokémon, without considering Arceus's plates.

i could find out about them............in my tardis

yes i saw a video about this ,i am very interested

A bug Lengendary. It should be a huge. and I mean HUGE (wailord size'd) Caterpillar. Like caterpie, but big.

I just really hope the make new pokemon generations.
Cuz adding more new pokemons makes games more fun.:)

WHAT I WANT TO BE IN A NEW GEN.:
-more pokemons; dohh.;P
-more legendaryes--> fossil, fighting, bug...
-new region
-new option when you fight...like when u battle other pokemons, your can attact trees, rocks etc. that would fall onto enemy pokemon and hurt it.
-trade option like before, that you could import 5th gen. pokemons to pokemon battle revolution and see them in 3D
-dive HM

and sorry for my bad english...its not my language

hf.

I would love to see a swan pokemon (mentioned before I'm sure) based on the ugly duckling story. A normal rather ugly water-pokemon evolving into a graceful swan and learns how to fly (water-flying, every generation needs one i've been told).

Also a polar bear, pure ice typ, would be cool. Ice-ursaring-warning.

Another of my Ideas are about a pure ice-type snowball-thingy eventually evolving into a snowman (ice-dark? ice-wannabe-cacturne) with an evul grin on it's face.

And how would it be with a stylized goat of sorts Rock/Normal (I'm thinking mountain-goat here and yes, I know they don't look to rocky but still.)

A moss-covered ogre kind of pokemon i have also thought about. John bauer-kind of look to it. Grass/something.

Also something based on nordic mythology would be cool (they've done every other religon/cult it sometimes feels like so why not?). One thing I would like to see is a water-type Deer based on Dainn and the other three deers. Storing water in it's horns and so on.

What do I want to see in Gen V?
1) Moar Pokémanz! (duh)
2) Less legendaries! Hoenn had nine and I thought that was quite enough. There are more legendaries in Sinnoh than what fits on their Regional Dex. That's a sign of overproliferation of mythical Pokémon. Somewhere between 6 and 9 is about the right amount for a region.
3) More unique type combinations. Why not have the Legendary Trio or a triad of Fossil Pokémon be based on starter types + the Dragon type (all sharing the ability Levitate)?
4) 2 pseudolegendary evolutions. Either two new pseudos (like in Hoenn) or an old pseudo and a new one (like in Johto).
5) Previous region's starters making an appearance in the new game? (Like Kanto's starters being on the Johto Dex)
6) A better evil team, one you can really feel satisfaction defeating.
7) The opportunity to visit another region or two--with some sort of restriction system in place so that we don't have a problem like the underleveling of Johto Gym Leaders.
And probably more stuff, too...

A bug Lengendary. It should be a huge. and I mean HUGE (wailord size'd) Caterpillar. Like caterpie, but big.

No, bug=arthropods. So, I want Centipede legend. Could be part poison, needing only a fighting type. It would be very good in Physical stats.

Thinks I want to see next gen~

* Possibly, character customisation. Hair colour, hair length/style shirts, shirt colour, jeans, shorts, you know, simple stuff. The way it would work, is they have pre-set things. Like they have one shoulder length hair, that comes in the colors blond, black, redish, and brown, and a long hair that comes in blonde, black, redish and brown, a hair with a long pony tail with blond, black, redish and brown... You get the idea x3

* Less legendaries.

* A cool rival like Silver, not a retard like Pearl/Barry/Jun/Whatever his name is. Not exactly an anti-hero like Silver.

* MASSIVE REGION. Bigger towns, more towns, houses for EVERYONE in that town, with upstairs rooms (with beds) (makes it more realistic in my opinion), longer routes, but with more Pokémon Centers around (like say, you have to walk for ages along this route, but halfway along there is a small Pokémon Center).

* The ability to put things like hats or scarfs on your Pokémon that appear during battle, but I know this is kinda a naff idea so maybe not...

* The chance to get the other starters, maybe, however, you have to say, trade for a rare Pokémon (like Farfetch'd) for the starter, or find a rare item like Dragon Scale or Lucky Egg and trade the item for the starter :3 Just so it's not super easy to get them.

* PUTTING ITEMS BACK IN PC, as well as, maybe, different boxes for items in the PC. It's so annoying having EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. in your bag at once, really confusing and cluttered.

* More boxes to put Pokémon in. Say... 30? Or is that way to much x3 I just never ever have enough spaces in my boxes for every Pokémon I have!

* Absol pre-evolution. Usually baby Pokémon annoy me, but a little Absol cub could be cute. Or an Absol evolution... although that wouldn't work as well...

* More Fire-type Pokémon available early on in the game. I don't care if you have to climb up a Volcano in the game, we need more fire-type Pokémon that you can catch easily or early on. Not just stupid little Ponyta!

* A new Pokémon, a Dark-Type Pokémon that is based off a feline animal. Why? Because I like cats, and I like felines. STFU.

* An actually reward for completing the Pokédex. Like, the Prof. gives you a legendary Pokémon or a shiny Starter or something because they think you're a brilliant trainer for completing the Pokédex so they think you can handle a legendary or something.

* More Gyms, and they're all optional. Say, more towns and more Gyms. And you still need 8 badges to get into the League, but you can choose your 8 badges, or go for ten! Or twelve! Or however many Gyms you want to battle.

* I think something like accuracy/evasion should have it's own stat... but that might make things too complicated.

* Also I like the idea previously mentioned of the starters also having the Psychic/Dark/Fighting as their secondary types. Could be really interesting.

* More rivals maybe? As in, more trainers you see frequently around the region and can re-battle and that have different sprites from everyone else.

* Actual quests. I know, some people hate the age-old JRPG fashion of "If you do this quest you get this item" but I think it could work well in Pokémon. Say, you find a trainer on a route, and they're like "Can you help me? I need a Potion! My Metapod is about to faint!" and then you give them a potion and as a reward they give you... say, a few berries, or a few Antidotes, or something. I know there have been some similar in the main-series Pokémon games, but more would be quite fun!

* No new types. I know new types have been mention in here before, but they could potentially unbalance the game.

LONG LIST. MAY ADD TO IT. SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES D;

Last edited:
All i will say is if the next gen doesnt have better AI i will be pissed. I AM TIRED of facing caterpies who use string shot when you are already slower than they are, or stupid stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom