• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: To prevent further confusion right now are contest battles. The matches are:
Brutus' character Severin and his seviper vs Rocket's character Joycelen and her Typhlosion
My character Denia and her Empoleon vs Bel's character Chris and her pikachu​

"Drill Peck!" Kite span using drill peck into the ball causing it to become nothing more than sparkles showing him off.

ooc-My bad I was confused and thought it was a tag team contest battle.

"This is not good." Chris said not sure w3hat to do next. She thought for a bit then made a move. "Get on its back let's go." Chris told Pikachu. She had a plan and hoped it would work out the way she wanted. Pikachu ran towards the water pokemon and jumped aimed for the back of Empoleon.

"Thunderbolt don't give up." Chris yelled not wanting Pikachu to get hurt. Chris knew Emploeon was part steel too but hoped the electric would be enough to stun it just for a little bit. "Come on..." she said biting her lip in frustration.

Typhlosion's Fire Blast made quick work of Severin's poison mist combination, and burned Seviper to a crisp, unfortunately for him. "Aaahh! Seviper! Are you alright?!"

Seviper, slightly burnt, made use of it's Shed Skin ability, and removed the burn status. He hissed viciously, and faced Typhlosion. "Now, my pet, use Glare! Stop Typhlosion in it's tracks with those beautiful eyes!"

Seviper's eyes tracked Typhlosion, it's eyes glowing, it's pupil fixated on Typhlosion's eyes.

"Don't worry Typhlosion! Use Fire Blast again and aim for it's eyes!

The Fire Blast quickly made way towards Seviper's eyes.

"Protect!" Kite quickly threw up a protect to protect himself, getting the pikachu off his back. He also used swords dance to turn it into a purplish blue color going beautifully with the electricity bouncing off of it.

"Hmph. Seviper, hold your Poison Tail up, then use Venoshock straight through your tail blade! Venoshock will counteract that pesky Fire Blast!"

Seviper did just as Severin commanded. Powered up it's Poison Tail, held it up towards the Fire Blast, and shot a Venoshock at the attack through it's tail blade, creating an explosion of fire and poison. "Hmph... persistent. Seviper, my pet, go in for a Crunch attack while using Glare!" Seviper lunged towards Typhlosion, glaring with it's mouth opened wide.

"Oh no now what do we do?" Chris said worried. "Chu!" Pikachu said wanting it's trainer to not lose focus. 'Oh ok." Chris replied to her Pokemon. "Use an electro ball and make it explode with thunderbolt to blind Emploeon ok?" she said

"Counter with water pledge," Denia commanded. While Pikachu's trick worked in making it hard to see empoleon slammed a claw into the ground causing spouts of water to go straight towards pikachu while it was performing the moves.

Pikachu fell to the ground unable to get back up. "Ah you ok?" Chris asked running over to her Pokemon who was exhausted. "I guess were just weak." she said worried that she let her Pokemon down.

"Oh thanks." she said with a smile getting up. "Your were amazing in the battle." Chris said. Chris knew she had a long way to go but hoped that being in the school would help her out.

Yui watched the contest battles. "At least they decided to start out with the contest round I like," he muttered, watching with interest. Especially at the battle with the nervous boy and his Pikachu.

Nate watched both battles, but paid more attention to Denia's. Her skill was quite impressive, and she was able to make all of her Pokemons moves look just like they would in an appeal round. "I guess it didn't really help that her opponent was that weird nervous girl who didn't really seem like knew what she was doing" he continued to think to himself.

OOC: Can we use abilities (like Blaze, Torrent, etc.)?

Last edited:
OOC: Yeah, only if the situation makes sense, as your pokemon wouldn't use blaze at full health, but if it was close to losing it would. Also no dreamworld abilities. Wasn't there a ability spot on the SU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom