• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle was surprised to see she was also sharing a room with Jackie and Yui. "Ah, um... I hope you two don't mind me also being your room mate..."

Yui smiled, then quickly said, "I'll be really okay with it, Mr. Tanaka," he said.
Luke, meanwhile, was just looking out the window at the beach.

Yui's eager response made Michelle blush in surprise. "Thanks." She quietly said under her breath.

"You guys have about ten minutes to settle in and then we need to head back to the school." Tanaka said before leaving them.

Jackie then pulled Michelle into the room, and "accidentally into Yui. "Sorry. I'll wait for you guys out in the main room, come Pyrite. Blaze and Luke can come as well." He said leaving.

The room was simple with a desk, triple bunk-beds, closet, dresser, and a triple bunk-bed.

OOC @User_Name; So all that happened was that the ship docked, they were introduced to their dorm heads, lead to their dorms, and told of the dorm rules, then let off for and hour to get settled in. Being in Suicune Blue your room is pre-assigned, and you don't have a roommate. Right now everyone is settling in or waiting to leave. Julian was already at the school since his sister is a teacher, and went to the main room/entrance to wait after everyone went to their rooms.

OOC: You keep on calling Flare "Blaze". That or I keep on screwing up.

Yui was slightly knocked back from having Michelle knocked into him, but was otherwise unharmed.
"Sure, why not," Luke said. He motioned to Flare, who was sleeping under the desk, and the two of them followed Jackie.

Michelle was embarrassed from being knocked into Yui."Er, sorry about that..."

OOC: Cool, thanks. But, what's the difference between dorms, and why do I not have a roommate?

Vyyn got bored, and went back to the girls' side, and into Emery's room. "Hey," she said.

Emery looked at the clock on the wall of her room. "We should start heading over to the school." she said. Her Kirlia nodded and walked over to her, handing her her purse and using her psychic powers to open the door. "Thank you," Emery giggled as the two walked out.

OOC: From what I know, classes and niceness of droms. Also apparent "skill level".

"It's okay..." Yui said. Not wanting to be in a room with a girl otherwise by himself, he yelled "Hey, wait up guys!" and ran out the door.

OOC: Suicuine is more extravagant and privileged. They have more, and aren't crowded into a room with others like the others. If you've ever seen Yu-gi-oh GX it's based off of that, but I made them slightly different. Pretty much the richer you are, the better you live.

"Hey," Jackie said as Yui caught up.

Michelle was a bit confused why Yui suddenly left, since she's a bit dense in that type of area. "Hm... Well, I suppose I'll look around a bit more." She thought to herself while walking out the door.

Vyyn watched as Emery completely seemed to fail to notice her, and followed along. "Hey, am I a ghost or something?"

Emery turned, her Kirlia stopping as well as she turned her head, just noticing the other girl. Face turning red, she looked away as she began to feel her stomach churn. "H-H-Hi..." she whispered, keeping her head down.

"Hey," Vyyn said as she did a little facepalm of disappointment. "Well? What're you stopping for? Aren't you going somewhere?" Absol tipped his crown to Kirlia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom