• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Er, no, it's not that... I'm just not very good at being able to tell when someone is joking." Michelle replied while sounding a bit flustered.

Michelle was surprised to hear Jackie tell her about that type of stuff. She wanted to ask what he felt about her, if he thought of her and Yui as friends, but she realized he hasn't known them that long, so she decided against it. "I can understand that. I never really had friends either, although my circumstance was different than yours..." Michelle shook her head, trying to lighten the mood. "Did you like the hamburger Yui gave you?"

Michelle was surprised by Jackie's change of tone in voice. "I see... Hm... I'm pretty sure you just grill the meat. Although I've never made it, so I'm not sure." Yet another thing Michelle was clueless about, cooking.

OOC: @mwto; You and HCL have been posting back and forth for a while now, and it isn't long until this page ends. According to the rules you posted in the Sign Up thread, you and HCL will soon get your first "warning", so I was wondering, is it allowed for someone to post just for the sole sake of letting the people keep posting in situations like this?

Nate re-entered the main room and gave a slight wave back to the girl who had fallen on him earlier. He noticed the other first year kid who was sitting on the couch, he seemed a little weird, as he kept laughing rather oddly to himself. He was not a person that Nate was looking forward to getting to know. Sitting down next to Denia, Nate paused for a moment then said, "That kid with the Seviper seems a little odd, doesn't he?"

"Maybe he just used a Psychic Pokemon?" Yui suggested. "And I thought Jackie was kidding when he asked me what a burger was."

"Well still. And yes. I actually thought you were kidding," Yui said.

OOC: I won't be here for a few days, just to let you guys know.

"Like I said to Michelle I grew traveling with my parents, we never visited well known cities to tourist."

OOC: Don't worry, they'll only be attending classes for the next few days since I have to introduce the classes

OOC: I haven't been able to post lately soy's sorry. I'm having PC problems at the moment. Could someone recap for me what I've missed?

OOC @acs1903; So all that happened was that the ship docked, they were introduced to their dorm heads, lead to their dorms, and told of the dorm rules, then let off for and hour to get settled in. Being in Suicune Blue your room is pre-assigned, and you don't have a roommate. Right now everyone is settling in or waiting to leave.

OOC: Hey, did I miss anything last night, or pick up where I left off?

OOC: Thanks ^.^

Emery nodded sllightly. Kirlia looked at her trainer uneasily for a moment, then back to the other trainer, then back to her trainer, a look of worry on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom