• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Growlithe leaped out of the bushes, teeth open wide. A small, bright flare was propelled outward from his mouth. It slowly grew bigger until it was about the size of a baseball, aiming right for the newly called out Weavile.

"Great ember, Flare!" Baltor appeared from the bushes.

Glen followed after Brendan and Prof. Dawn, until a grunt suddenly jumped out in front of her way.
"Don't move a muscle, little girl," the grunt growled at her. Glen rolled her eyes and tried to run around the grunt, but instead of letting her get past, the grunt released a kricketune from its pokeball.
"Oh for Pete's sake..." muttered Glen through clenched teeth. "I don't have time for this crap! Go, Combee!" The hive-like pokemon flew out and fluttered its wings.
"Use gust attack, Combee!" she ordered. The combee obeyed and the attack hit the kricketune and sent it flying into a pile of gravel on the path ((I was going to have it fly into a bush, but I figured I used that too much :p)).
"Now use cut attack!" Glen shouted. After the attack hit the kricketune, the pokemon wobbled a bit and collapsed on its belly. The grunt gasped and ran over to her pokemon's side. "This isn't over-" she began to yell at Glen, but the female trainer cut her off, saying, "Yes, it is! I have a mission to complete, so stay out of my way!" With that, she shoved the grunt out of her way and continued to run down the path.

"Tiny, use Confusion attack!" The Natu jumped to the command, slamming the Weavile into a rock over and over until spirals swirled in its eyes. "My Weavile, defeated? It isn't possible!" cried Cyrus, backing away into the woods. Kevin and Baltor stood side by side, Tiny on Kevin's shoulder, Growlithe by Baltor's side. "You're right. It isn't possible. It's history. Now run, and don't ever mess with the Pokemon Academy again," said Kevin. Cyrus ran into the woods, and news came from all over the campus that Team Galactic had retreated. They had won.

With Saturn running off before they could even battle, Patrick found Kevin in his room. "Hey, I heard you beat Cyrus!"

"Thanks!" Glen shouted to the campus Nurse Joy before racing out of her office. She had a few bandages on her face, and her left arm in a sling, but that didn't dampen her spirits. While running to the grass dorm, she spotted Headmistress Misty and waved. Even though she was even more battered up than Glen, she still managed to grin and wave back at Glen.
Once she reached the dorm, she saw Kevin and Patrick's room's door open.
"Hey guys!" she called, stepping in. "We sure showed those Galactic creeps what's what, right?"

"I guess, but I never really got to battle with Saturn. I wonder how it would have turned out?" Patrick replied. "At least with Team Galactic gone, I can finally try making those Poffins!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom