• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon actors on PreCure

Pretty Cure. A series of shojo animes that has been running since the early 2000's. I'm not exactly a fan, but that may be because I was exposed to the bad LA dub, which is as far as I know based on the English dub.
Oh...thing is, I don't watch a lot of anime these days...so...yeah...

don't know any actors but the first few seasons of the show are pretty dope. I feel smile! and onward were kinda dull with the exception of the first half of mahou tsukai(got bad after that) and most of hugtto. haven't watched star twinkle so I don't have an opinion on that

Since I am a Pokemon and a PreCure fan, let's discuss about Pokemon actors that are also in PreCure.
Most important one is Mariya Ise, who was a main character in both (Eureka/Bonnie and Kasugano Urara/Cure Lemonade). Interestingly, her both characters looks kinda similar to each other and both were the youngest members of their teams.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom