• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (INFORMATION, OOC AND DISCUSSION THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood, so do I just write out how the contest goes and secondly, are there specific cities the contests take place?

(Hopefully my last questio)

Yeah, just write them out how they would be in the anime. You can include a rival if you so desire.

And I think they will take place in the following cities: (The major ones. There are other contest halls in every city/town though)

Goldenrod City
Ecruteak City
Cianwood
Mahogany Town

Thank you - major help.

I'm probably going to make my character fail a gym battle, therefore leading her to view Contests as an alternative she didn't like gyms. She tries her first contest and fails that too so is unsure whether anything is right for her. She finally musters up confidence to try again and narrowly wins her first ribbon.

Yo. Just got back from Italy, so I'll finally start posting again. For the record, I missed the roleplay section while I was gone. xD

I'm sorry I couldn't post in the thread. Been super busy. Actually I was in Calhoun all the way from New York. I'll post as soon as possible now!

Last edited:
Its ten pages and we're not even in Cherrygrove yet XD

It's an achievement xD but being the good role players we are, we made 10 pages worth of intros, battles, travelling and catching pokemon before reaching the first destination!

We're just too cool.

We don't go to Cherrygrove, Cherrygrove comes to us!

Too cool for Cherrygrove, 'nuff said!

Exactly...anybody have a problem with that?

I can just imagine all the trainers walking a route in Johto looking cool with sunglasses walking to 'Uptown Funk'. xD

I can just imagine all the trainers walking a route in Johto looking cool with sunglasses walking to 'Uptown Funk'. xD

I don't think that Bruno Mars or Mark Ronson exist in the rp. Honestly I believe they don't exist in the Pokémon world itself.

Hmmm...that is true but there is always parodies!

I'm skipping on ahead to the next day. It's taken us over 10 pages for one RP day, so, I'm gonna move us along.

PSA: On Friday, I'll be having my Wisdom teeth cut out, so don't expect me to do much of anything in terms of posts for the next few days. I'm sorry for taking so long to post as it is. I would blame my writer's block, but I'm not making any excuses. I just hope you forgive me and want to keep going in this Rp. ^^;;

PSA: On Friday, I'll be having my Wisdom teeth cut out, so don't expect me to do much of anything in terms of posts for the next few days. I'm sorry for taking so long to post as it is. I would blame my writer's block, but I'm not making any excuses. I just hope you forgive me and want to keep going in this Rp. ^^;;

Best of luck with your op ^_^

Hope your operation went well Winter and that your recovery has been successful and quick!

Sorry everyone for being inactive. Been on holiday abroad and got back not long ago. But I'll be back to posting and trying to finally leave Cherrygrove lol!

It's fine. I had my surgery yesterday actually, and I'm doing well with recovery. lol. Glad your holiday went well!

It's fine. I had my surgery yesterday actually, and I'm doing well with recovery. lol. Glad your holiday went well!

Oh wow, didn't know they delayed it.

Hope it's not hurting too much. I heard wisdom teeth are a huge pain. Keep slurping liquidy food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom