• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i'm as angry as the next guy but i don't think a second event legend is required however an extension on the free trail to 60 days would be nice for everyone outside of japan who didn't get bank on release day

I kind of doubt Nintendo will give us a 60 day trial because Bank is a few days late... I'm really not that angry. The delay is inconvenient, yes, but I wasn't really super-excited about it. It's not like I need to have my legendaries in X right this moment. New shinies will eventually come up on the GTS and I'll get 'em when I get 'em. What would really piss me off would be if our access gets limited, for example, they decide we can only log in every 24 hours. It would make sense from the server overload standpoint, but we're paying for this.

doesn't seem impossible but i doubt it
Honestly i'm as angry as the next guy but i don't think a second event legend is required however an extension on the free trail to 60 days would be nice for everyone outside of japan who didn't get bank on release day

I kind of doubt Nintendo will give us a 60 day trial because Bank is a few days late... I'm really not that angry. The delay is inconvenient, yes, but I wasn't really super-excited about it. It's not like I need to have my legendaries in X right this moment. New shinies will eventually come up on the GTS and I'll get 'em when I get 'em. What would really piss me off would be if our access gets limited, for example, they decide we can only log in every 24 hours. It would make sense from the server overload standpoint, but we're paying for this.

Besides, the trial didn't start on Bank's release date, it starts when one downloads it, so whoever downloads it after Bank gets re-released will get a 30 day trial just like everyone else. Giving people who couldn't get Bank at release a 60 day trial instead of 30 would be really unfair to those who did, as well.

Yeah but they would have managed to get it on release day the promised day game freak gave them while everyone else in everywhere but japan have had to wait what as of today a week i think, for something that was already been in wait since the games release giving japan an unfair step ahead of h*** none of us would have the non ledgendary pokemon without wonder trade/ the gts, i think an extra 30 days would be quite nice to make up for the extra wait.
New Year's Day and these people at Nintendo haven't even attempted to do something as simple as giving a goddamn release date. There's no excuse to why it shouldn't be up by now.

A estimated time would have been nice to instead of just to be determined. I'm thinking they were waiting till the holidays were over so there'd be significantly less traffic when it is released. which sucks because i wanted to download it before i went back to school todays my last day off

You would think now of all days would be the best time to release this thing since everyone is to hung over from New Years.

hoildays are over now and they still haven't released the dam* thing i give up might as well start remaking gens I-V

I'll be honest I have a shiny genesect, Shiny suicune, rayquaza, raikou, latios, lugia, heatran, and they are all cloned. I have been cloning them for others for trades. They are well aware they are cloned.

I don't see the problem with cloning nor why people are having issues.

Getting them ligitly ccosts money and time and those are two things I don't have.

ALSO anyword on release for bank?

Not having time is not a really good excuse to cheat in a GAME. You don't obey the official games rules by copying a pokemon that is not meant to be copied in the real game, only possible with a bug. Yet you trade where people play who want to play the real game without bugs, not considerating the fact that pokemon players like you take the online fun out of normal players who can't use the GTS anymore because of the high risk of clones. Thats the problem.

Last edited:
Cloning isn't cheating. It's glitch abusing but you wouldn't get that either. Now would you?

They arn't hacked because cloning them is not messing with the coding.

So it isn't cheating ;D

P.s

Cloning as been a round since gen 1.

ALSO Why waste money on old gen games, when I can I get them this way? So much more convenient wouldn't you say?

Besides gamers have been doing glitches for years to have fun.

We cloners only clone to obtain a pokemon that is hard to get. IF YOUR GETTING UPSET OVER THAT..

well then your just jealous. Honestly. Give cloning a chance, It's easier to obtain event pokemon this way as well.

Last edited:
I'll be honest I have a shiny genesect, Shiny suicune, rayquaza, raikou, latios, lugia, heatran, and they are all cloned. I have been cloning them for others for trades. They are well aware they are cloned.

I don't see the problem with cloning nor why people are having issues.

Getting them ligitly ccosts money and time and those are two things I don't have.

ALSO anyword on release for bank?

There's been no news on Bank's release yet.

Cheating in a game means doing something the player is not meant to by the game creators or rules. Bugabusing and hacking are both considered cheating because of that fact.

Not having every Pokemon catchable in your game is not an excuse for cheating. What do you think the GTS is for? Its for trading. You can't get every Pokemon in one game because you are meant to TRADE the Pokemon you can't have.

Who cares you are just doing it to obtain a pokemon. that is hard to obtain in the first place. It's a win win for everyone. SO why your agaisn't that I don't get it. lmao. WHO cares if your glitch abusing it isn't harming anyone.

Event pokemon for everyone!

it's not like i'm editting the ivs here.

you wanna trade ;D

--

Also clone, trade, clone trade is what i do to get them all lmao. You try!

--

Btw you try to find someone who will trade their mew. Mostly likely if they trade one. They cloned it.

Last edited:
Who cares you are just doing it to obtain a pokemon. that is hard to obtain in the first place. It's a win win for everyone. SO why your agaisn't that I don't get it. lmao. WHO cares if your glitch abusing it isn't harming anyone.

Event pokemon for everyone!

it's not like i'm editting the ivs here.

you wanna trade ;D

You don't understand the concept of playing a game without cheating. It doesn't matter if you can get something hard obtainable easy with cheating. If its cheating its worthless for anyone who plays a game cheatfree.

Who cares. DUDE.

I do get the idea of cheating.

It's like cloning an item in the game. SAY you cloned a potion. Cloning one potion will not help you WIN in a game.

Take cloning event/legendaries that way. Cloning them and trading the clones to get all of them off the GTS.

Is not really cheating in a way I gain anything but a pokemon that is hard to obtain.

Secondly. You need to chill. Those people who put these pokemon on the GTS most likely cloned them first. You get that?

It's not like I'm cloning myself 6 iv'd pokemon and hacking it's moveset to win in online battles lol.

Cloning is glitch abuse and does count as legit or rather legal not illegal pokemon. There is no way to tell an original from a clone.

Last edited:
As I said, you don't understand the concept of playing a game without cheating. It doesn't mean to cheat to win, it means not to cheat in any part of the game. If you can't play a game without cheating, you may should try a different game.
The fact that cloning pokemon look the same is just hiding the fact that its unlegit. You can say what you want about cheating is not cheating if you don't get caught, but in reality it is cheating and people just don't realize it because its not trackable. Don't lie to yourself - you cheated and you are glossing over it by stating that no one will find it out if you don't say what you have done.
The fact that you cheated is what makes it a cheat. Not that you can't find it out.

Finding a cheat by looking at the data is insufficient nowadays because of all the cheaters who want to hide the fact that their pokemon are cheated by hacking them to look like legit Pokemon.

Last edited:
Omg you are such a purist.

Who cares. I will never play a different game.

Finefine Imma let the baby have his last word and say cloning pokemon is like saying christs name in vein.

AM I going to hell now?

P.S AGAIN glitch abusing not hacking a pokemon. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD.
Maybe they are both cheating but they are not the same thing.

Last edited:
I would say the baby is the one who wants to have have and have and can't play a game how it is made and doesn't gets statsified by playing the game but by getting and getting everything with cheats. I was like you 7 years ago. Maybe you should grow up too and learn to enjoy a game the way it is made.

Omg. Who's calling who immature? You won't let it go. I just want to clone and it isn't harming anyone. I don't see why you care oh so much.

Glitch abusing is fun look here - Top 10 Video Game Glitches - YouTube

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

I play a game for fun, glitch abusing is part of it.

So your telling me to grow up but playing videogames in the first place is considered childish.

SO if you like being mature. Don't play pokemon period.

Now back on track.

Omg. Who's calling who immature? You won't let it go. I just want to clone and it isn't harming anyone. I don't see why you care oh so much.

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

So your telling me to grow up but playing videogames in the first place is considered childish.

Please, this leads to nothing. Calling me immature because I don't let go while you are doing the same.
I don't care about you cloning. Its just annoying that everyone is too immature to accept the fact that they are cheating, talking about how data looks while not getting the basics that cheating simply means to do things not meant to be done in the game.
So, this was my last post with you.

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

Now back on track.

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

Please, this leads to nothing. Calling me immature because I don't let go while you are doing the same.
I don't care about you cloning. Its just annoying that everyone is too immature to accept the fact that they are cheating, talking about how data looks while not getting the basics that cheating simply means to do things not meant to be done in the game.
So, this was my last post with you.

you're both immature for continuing this arugument after a mod has told you to stop, end it and get back on topic. it comes down to morals in the end weather or not cloning is a hack

LET IT GO I just said back on track please.

Now who'd not letting it go?

I accept the fact I cheat with glitch abuse oh well. Get over it and stop replying and listen to the MOD.

--

SO anyhow there hasn't been any word at all? I heard there was rumor about it being release on the 31st for sure? could they possibly do it?

We'll be able to use our eShop balances to pay the $5 fee right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom