• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Pok

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed for Australia and New Zealand: Pokémon ...

Nintendo of Australia has announced the release date for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 for Australia and New Zealand. Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 will be released October 11, 2012. The Pokémon Dream Radar will be released on the same day.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed for Australia and New Zealand:

So Australia get it before us too?

No, I'm not crying. Not crying at all...

Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 release date confirmed for Australia and New Zealand:

That's pretty soon'ish actually.

And I say, good for them. Put it this way, if us Americans got it first, then it would be them who would be crying. =P There's gonna be tears either way.

Good news no matter if we received it earlier or later, as we now have a date to look forward to.
I'll be hoping to get the game quicksmart, alongside Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar. I want that Multiscale Lugia!

And I say, good for them. Put it this way, if us Americans got it first, then it would be them who would be crying. =P There's gonna be tears either way.

Wait, I thought that we Americans got it first anyway. Is the American release date not October 7th?

Wait, I thought that we Americans got it first anyway. Is the American release date not October 7th?

The American release date is Oct. 7.

So it IS before the Alstralian and Eropeon releases right?

Yes. Australia and New Zealand get it Oct. 11. UK and Ireland get it Oct. 12

Yes.

So that means @Isamu Akai; was mistaken then, right?

I guess so.

Late post but yes, I was mistaken. I completely forgot about the American release date.

Hey, can't solely blame me. GallifreyanGallade was also mistaken. :p

Yay! I can't wait to tell my cousin over in NZ! Congrats to them because they just got a release date!

Put it this way, if us Americans got it first, then it would be them who would be crying

^Well that isn't always the case sometimes AU has often been known to get things earlier than the set date so I expect to see it here 2-3 days before the official date of release

Wait, wait. We aren't the last to get a game released over here? :O

Someone tell me I'm not dreaming.

Well, for once we're in last place. At least it's only by one day.

I didn't know Nintendo cared about New Zealand!! I'll be cueing up at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom