• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White now available for preorder at Gamestops in the US

Wow this is early...They're not even released in Japan yet but I guess since we have a US release date they can start preorders. I better get some Reshiram and Zekrom figures when I pick them up next year >w<

Gah... I understand the games have been announced for release in the USA in spring 2011, but that's like roughly 9 months from now.

I'm not exactly complaining, but geez.

Last edited:
Really? They mentioned nothing when I was there the other day. And I was talking with them about Black and White.

They're not even available to pre-order in Japan yet.

Also, I see they've been given the slug-date of April 1st.

What the hell. D: I've been waiting for them to go on pre-order on Play-Asia forever and now I can pre-order the English versions now?

Holy... that's early. NEed to get my butt to GameStop then and pre-order White like I pre-ordered SoulSilver. :]

Well you never know, it could be an April fools joke or it could be simply a coincidence. No matter, getting a pre-order still never hurts though.

They always do that. They just put the first of the month that the games are expected to be released in. I think that happened with HGSS.

This is in no means early for gamestop, they are full of money hungry grubs that need all they cash they can get as soon as they can get it.

Saying that it could be an April Fools joke needs to stop now, because it's not.

If it really is true, I'm going to wait. I need to find out what the differences and version exclusives are for them first.

But I'm preordering them in Japanese, so no biggie.

I've never had to pre-order any of my games, and I don't think I'll plan on doing it now... although, I just found out last weekend that a new Gamestop had been built about 100 miles away from where I live. Now I can actually have access to whatever game events that they give out... I was never able to before.

But anyways... I think I'll wait until the games become available in the stores. It's a little too early for me to be pre-ordering either game or both.

April 1st is just a placeholder. The GameStop pagw for HGSS once said 4/1/10. April 1st is now GameStop's placeholder.

I guess that means there's no pokewalker, since the price is lower than HGSS, and that was $40 because of the walker.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom