• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon BW2 Importers (Play-Asia) & Friend-code Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: playasia

Friday and it still hasnt come...

I ordered Pokemon White 2 from Playasia before the game came out and it still hasn't come

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've merged your thread in with the importing thread that already existed.

Have you had an email sent to say your order has been shipped? If you have, you should be able to track it and see whereabouts it is by now. If you haven't received an email yet I'm not sure what to suggest except contacting them and asking.

I've received an email saying it was shipped on June 22nd but how do I track it?
It depends entirely on which method of shipment you used. When you made the order you were told if your shipping method had tracking or not.

I can't remember, but does Economy air bubble have tracking or not?

Nope.

Oh no :( Having it arrive then be taken away from you is horrible! I'd have tried to convince him with a cup or tea or cake! :)

I am still waiting for mine but selected one of the cheapie delivery methods so probably not going to get it for a while. I had hoped it would be here quite soon though. I should keep off the internet because it's making me impatient reading everyone posting about their copies!
I offered him £30 instead of £21.80 and he still said no! I really hurt my knee earlier..I should have crumpled up the notes and answers with a crutch in one hand (the stairs are right near the front door, so I was using the wall to support me from there to the stairs).

That's ridiculous! Did they not let you pay by card? When mine arrived they let my pay by a card. That's so strange he wouldn't accept £30 from you either, yeah I'd take Fedex next time! They may charge more for import if you do get stung, but their delivery is better and they deliver on Saturdays also if I remember correct.

@Monster Mijumaru; He only offered me the opportunity to pay via cash or cheque (I don't have a cheque book). I've sent UPS an email basically saying "Y ur drivers no carry change?"

EDIT:
It's over! UPS guy came today (same guy). Funnily enough, he bought change with him this time and was disappointed that I had exactly £21.80. I now has the game.

Last edited:
It's now Monday and the game still hasn't come.

When should I expect it to get here?

@Monster Mijumaru; He only offered me the opportunity to pay via cash or cheque (I don't have a cheque book). I've sent UPS an email basically saying "Y ur drivers no carry change?"

EDIT:
It's over! UPS guy came today (same guy). Funnily enough, he bought change with him this time and was disappointed that I had exactly £21.80. I now has the game.

Haha good stuff! Finally got it after all this time. You've been a lot more patient then I've ever been haha. Which version did you get again? :)

EDIT:

Haha good stuff! Finally got it after all this time. You've been a lot more patient then I've ever been haha. Which version did you get again? :)
White 2. Out of pure coincidence, every Japanese DS Pokemon game I've got has either been the secondary or third version, so I wanted that to continue =3.

EDIT:

White 2. Out of pure coincidence, every Japanese DS Pokemon game I've got has either been the secondary or third version, so I wanted that to continue =3.

Oh right same as my version! And haha that's a strange coincidence, I've only started to get the secondary version since White came out :)

Standard air mail is between 7-14 days right?

It said it was shipped on the 22nd of june...

I emailed them asking where it is, and they sent me this as a reply

As for your concern, since it has been shipped out through NON registered
airmail. There is no tracking number provided. But we can expect your
package to arrive in 1-3 weeks. We kindly ask for your patience to wait a
bit longer.

Please be aware that all items have to enter customs once it arrive your
country. Thus, packages might be held up there for a certain period of time
for inspection. This may also be a reason for the delay in the delivery. We
recommend you to see the nearest post office/customs service to check for
your package. Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I can't wait for 3 weeks!

bit longer.

your package. Thank you.

That's just... wow. I can't believe that they're going to take that long. There's no way I could wait that long. Although I'm not importing, I'm just going to go to Walmart on the US release day to get it.

My game got here yesterday! Right now I'm in the 4th gym and trying to catch a trapinch xD

My Black 2 FC: 0132-8148-4425 if anyone wants to add me! oh and pm me or reply with your FC so I can add you too! C:

Last edited:

bit longer.

your package. Thank you.

That's just... wow. I can't believe that they're going to take that long. There's no way I could wait that long. Although I'm not importing, I'm just going to go to Walmart on the US release day to get it.

You think it will actually take 3 weeks? :(

It said it was shipped on the 22nd, I used economy air bubble... Should it normally be taking this long?

bit longer.

your package. Thank you.

You think it will actually take 3 weeks? :(

It said it was shipped on the 22nd, I used economy air bubble... Should it normally be taking this long?

I dunno, I've never imported Pokemon games. But they did say 1-3 weeks right? Which means it could get to you any day now.

I didn't pre-order but, I ordered White 2 the Night before last. I got it just now. Fed-Ex rocks. Although I can't play it yet, I don't have a DSlite. But, a quick run to a GameStop should fix that problem, hopefully.

Last edited:
So I was on the fence between ordering a JP copy, but I did save up money and so I finally decided to import White 2. I did go with the cheapest shipping, though... just hope it won't really take 3 weeks.

Also, if anyone ordered Black 2, I'd be more than happy to exchange FCs for the version exclusives once my copy arrives.

I ordered my Pokemon black 2 from playasia.com on the 23rd of june and was shipped and has still not arrived yet:dumb: the order status is still the same and im looking into emailing them about the situation.

I ordered my Pokemon black 2 from playasia.com on the 23rd of june and was shipped and has still not arrived yet:dumb: the order status is still the same and im looking into emailing them about the situation.

What shipping did you choose when you delivered? :)

Just thought I'd post to say my copy finally arrived today. I am UK and had airmail. It took longer than other things have but at least it's here now! :)

My copy of Pokemon White 2 finally came today!

There's no point of posting my friend code because the DS Lite I'm playing it on is really picky with Wi-Fi

Alright, it was my first time ordering the game from play-asia and I've got both good and bad experiences out of this:

The Good:
I decided to cough up additional ~10-15$ (can't remember how much exactly) for the UPS for much faster delivery. The package arrived 4 days after shipment, which was pretty good in my book. The contents were contained in a secure box, so the item arrived in a perfect shape.

The Bad:
I've got hit with an import tax of about ~20$ :( Which raised the final price for the game to about 100$, the most I've paid for a single video game yet.

The game thankfully turned out to be pretty good, but inside I still feel a little ripped off.

My new FC is in the sig. Can't wait to start rocking on the new & improved random match-ups!

Very very sorry i have not responded, and what do you know it comes the day after i post this on here, talk about a coincidence (my palm is surgically stitched to my face) happy to hear that everyone else got there copy as well :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom