• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Uther-Magic.jpg
:p

Uther-Magic.jpg
:p
Retracting my claim of blue hedgehogs, this is clearly an attempt at redirection because he knows and he knows we know RC's not a townsperson.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

ngl every mafia set I've played has started on night phase so that we potentially start the day with info, I've never done this way before

i dont know if I'm comfortable voting emmy just because of the claim suggestion, i see their logic that it would be risky for the mafia to try to claim a role like that because it exposes two of them if one of them is caught so i don't think it's enough to say we should vote emmy but they may be a good option to investigate during night phase if someone has cop role (obviously dont claim)

Emmy's play here is actually closer to what I've seen of them as town; I've only played with them a little but in a game where they were town they came off kinda rolefishy, and from what I saw of them as scum they seem to try and sit things out more.

Vote: TheCapsFan
Feels kinda weird to see him expressing suspicion of someone and sitting on a host vote.

i get everyone's joking around but does voting for the host function the same as voting for no lynch, or is it just entirely a joke

also get used to me asking dumb questions like this bc I'll probably have more soon
It's not totally impossible that killing the host would do something but we mostly just do it as a joke sometimes.

Emmy's play here is actually closer to what I've seen of them as town; I've only played with them a little but in a game where they were town they came off kinda rolefishy, and from what I saw of them as scum they seem to try and sit things out more.

Vote: TheCapsFan
Feels kinda weird to see him expressing suspicion of someone and sitting on a host vote.
Unvote: Emmy
Vote: DawningWinds

Trying to use “meta” to defend someone on day 1. If you’re mafia then it’s safe to assume that Emmy is your scum buddy.

Two in one day we’re killing it.

And meta is not a defense because meta can be faked. If I have not taught you this by now then I’m rolling town too much.

ngl every mafia set I've played has started on night phase so that we potentially start the day with info, I've never done this way before

i dont know if I'm comfortable voting emmy just because of the claim suggestion, i see their logic that it would be risky for the mafia to try to claim a role like that because it exposes two of them if one of them is caught so i don't think it's enough to say we should vote emmy but they may be a good option to investigate during night phase if someone has cop role (obviously dont claim)
Do you have someone better to vote for if you’re against voting Emmy?

Back
Top Bottom