• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking the last twenty or so pages, and I decided to finally join in.

I can say I'm addicted to Creepypasta. I sometimes even go up to my friends and whisper in their ear, "Come follow us." I'm even thinking of downloading Lost Silver. I'm probably going to draw some Creepypasta, so I'll post it up when I'm finished.

A bit of a short one.

I was about to live a new life. But there seemed to be something suspicious. My trainer had never treated me with much respect. But he had shown much of it to the other person’s Pokemon. And they were trading.

I was sent hurtling forward in a smooth, narrow tunnel, about to be united with another trainer, but instead of a normal white light at the end of the tunnel, there was utter blackness. I tried to turn around, but I couldn’t stop. Once I reached the blackness, I stopped. I couldn’t see myself. I could barely think. I was sinking into the blackness, never to see my trainer’s face again. I was losing my memory. I was being erased from existence. These words were the last thing I heard before I faded from the world.

“Finally, I did that cloning glitch right!”

EDIT: Good Lord, 23 guest lurkers? This is ridiculous. Who would've thought a thread about Pokemon horror stories would bring in this many people?

Last edited:
...Holy crap, I just now realized that...that's fucked up. That's just...not right...
Pun intended? :ksmile:

Seriously though I'm gonna add my own creepypasta tomorrow, since it's getting late here.

Slythe said:
Pun intended? :ksmile:

No, actually...

Slythe said:
Seriously though I'm gonna add my own creepypasta tomorrow, since it's getting late here.

Go for it. The more people to bring in lurkers, the better.

Strange enough, all the creepypasta I've read for the last 2-3 hours has gotten me in a writing mood for something not so creepy. Interesting.

You guys really gotta use 4chan terms for this? Channeling that place elsewhere generally isn't a good idea... :uhoh:

Anyhow, I skimmed the thread, didn't see a mention of this (I could have missed it, I didn't read each page in detail) but Japan, namely through 2ch, makes a lot of these, and some of them are pretty compelling. I don't believe them really... but they are still pretty neat.

There's one, off hand that I remember, about the Regis from Gen 3, that they were a kind of allegory to the bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WW2. There's a lot that goes into, like he braille that's written on the shrines, though I don't remember the details of that part. The Regis themselves were supposed to invoke images of the mutations the radiation from the bombs caused.

There's another part of it dealing with their locations. As we all know Pokemon up to Gen 4 is based off of Geography of Japan. Supposedly, the locations of the the Regis would coincide with the impact sites of the bombs. That's where the story kind of falls apart because the first thing is there are 3 Regis, and only two bombs were dropped. The second problem is Hiroshima isn't on what represents Hoenn. However, Nagasaki was, and it's pretty close to Regirock's location but a bit south of the actual place.

I'll try to get the other details in a bit, I get these from a friend of mine online who can read some japanese and gets these off of 2ch.

Another good one (which I do remember in detail!) is how either Gardenia and Cheryl is a murderer.

Old Chateau, filled with ghosts (which generally exist if foul play is involved), dig in the trashcan in the kitchen, find antidote. Someone poisoned a dinner and ditched the antidote, and they all died.

Gardenia can be found, later on, standing in front looking at the chateau, and gets startled and runs off when you spot her, saying she's scared of the place. Meanwhile, Cheryl is wandering the forest non-chalantly, acting like a total airhead.

WHO KILLED THE OLD CHATEAU!?!?!?

You guys really gotta use 4chan terms for this? Channeling that place elsewhere generally isn't a good idea... :uhoh:

It's fine, so long as you don't behave like cancer and go all LOL MUDKIPZ LOLLL
Besides, I don't think 4Chan trolls much if at all anymore. I think maybe some other Chans (yes, there's more than one) and EncyclopediaDramatica are the ones which usually take care of that.

There's one, off hand that I remember, about the Regis from Gen 3, that they were a kind of allegory to the bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WW2. There's a lot that goes into, like he braille that's written on the shrines, though I don't remember the details of that part. The Regis themselves were supposed to invoke images of the mutations the radiation from the bombs caused.

There's another part of it dealing with their locations. As we all know Pokemon up to Gen 4 is based off of Geography of Japan. Supposedly, the locations of the the Regis would coincide with the impact sites of the bombs. That's where the story kind of falls apart because the first thing is there are 3 Regis, and only two bombs were dropped. The second problem is Hiroshima isn't on what represents Hoenn. However, Nagasaki was, and it's pretty close to Regirock's location but a bit south of the actual place.

I'll try to get the other details in a bit, I get these from a friend of mine online who can read some japanese and gets these off of 2ch.

Yeah, I'd really like to read that one.

Another good one (which I do remember in detail!) is how either Gardenia and Cheryl is a murderer.

Old Chateau, filled with ghosts (which generally exist if foul play is involved), dig in the trashcan in the kitchen, find antidote. Someone poisoned a dinner and ditched the antidote, and they all died.

Gardenia can be found, later on, standing in front looking at the chateau, and gets startled and runs off when you spot her, saying she's scared of the place. Meanwhile, Cheryl is wandering the forest non-chalantly, acting like a total airhead.

Wow.. That really makes sense..

I will make creepypastas based off of moves so here i go!

I was waiting for my trainer to send me out in battle. I Forretress was undefeated waiting to show off what me and my trainer could do. As the other trainer sent out his last pokemon my trainer sent me out. Anticipation shot through me as I knew I could KO the other trainers pokemon. Then my trainer told me to use explosion. Fear shot through my body as I realized what had to be done…I exploded as I became the first suicide bomber.Knowing that he had told me to die...

Last edited:
there should be a creepypasta called Hpynos Apprentice there should be more Hypno creepypasta

I'm sorry, I have to.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

I love this thread so much. I've become a member for this thread. :3
I also am working on a super fail creepypasta story for here. Its.. not creepy yet, but its getting there- and its based on Bad Egg.

I love this thread so much. I've become a member for this thread. :3
I also am working on a super fail creepypasta story for here. Its.. not creepy yet, but its getting there- and its based on Bad Egg.

Welcome aboard! I was thinking of doing one based on the Bad Egg recently, but could not get a set idea for the story. It was something about it's normal effects, turning everything the trainer ever cared about into brown, decaying eggs. Good luck!

MasterSceptile

Bad Egg

Whee, my first creepypasta, finished at 12:31 am. Joy. Anyway, its not all that creepy I guess, but I was definitely a little skeeved writing it. I might post it on Fanfiction later, under my account UnholyVisions... Other than that, nothing else to say- its my story and yeah. :3 Enjoy.

Bad Egg

"Riley!" The young trainer turned away from her battle to find the person who called her name. "Riley!"
"Oh, Uh... Oh no!" She turned back to the battle to swap out her Mudkip for her last Pokemon. "One second Tyler, shoot shoot shoot... Come on Oddie! Sleep Powder!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Aw shoot, I'm sorry you lost that battle..." Tyler flushed a little, staring at his shoes. "I just didn't expect to see you over here so quickly! I was really excited and wanted to battle you and, you know, see how strong they all got."
"Nah, its fine. I wasted my money on some dolls and forgot to buy a potion, it was my own fault. Can you get the door?" Riley looked down to the Oddish in her arms, the poor thing was barely conscious. Tyler held the door open ad she sprinted past him and up to the front desk. "Nurse Joy, help please!"
"Ya know, I really expected you to win... I've seen that trainer around, they're pretty bad. I mean, really, they didn't even accept their win money- which is good for you I guess, but still... I've never seen them take money when they win, and his Pokemon always get knocked out by the wild ones... I mean, thats what I've seen in the few weeks I've been over here." Riley was nodding as she filled out the sheet Nurse Joy gave her, asking about contact information and the Pokemon.
"Thanks, please take good care of them..." Riley went to sit down and motioned for Tyler to follow. "I dunno, they were kinda weird. Him and his pokemon... And he gave me an envelope before we started." She shuffled through her bag and pulled out the crumpled paper. "Wonder what it says..."
"I dunno, I wouldn't mess with it." Tyler shrugged and leaned back into the seat. Nurse Joy walked over to the two of them, hands on her hips.
"What have you done to those poor pokemon? I know you're still young, but as a trainer who has come this far I'd expect you to have treated your pokemon better, or at least to have taken something to help them with you." Riley apologized and sat quietly through the scolding. "They're going to have to spend a night or two here, there are rooms upstairs for you to use until they can be discharged,
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Riley laid in the bed at the Pokemon Center, thinking about the battle that devastated her team so badly. It made no sense the more she thought about it. Eventually the uncertainty got to her and she flicked on the light. She pulled out her guide and flipped through the pages of TMs and a move list. It made no sense the more she read, too. There was no way, no way. The moves that the kid's Pokemon knew, some weren't even listed.
She bent down to grab a pen and paper from her bag, but her hand only found the envelope he had given her at the start of the battle. She put it in her lap to go back to searching, but still couldn't find anything to write with. She held the envelope and felt uneasiness bubble up inside her. Riley bit her lip as she ripped the envelope open.
Unfolding the paper inside, she saw some strange writing. At first it was a little difficult to decipher, but it became easy enough after reading a few lines.
'The world we know is getting surpassed by an underground group of experts. They found a way to make the strongest pokemon. They call this whole thing 'The Hacked Project', or 'Project H' depending who you talk to. It takes time and practice, but less than if you follow the rest of the world's suckers and treat those things like pets and spend every waking minute looking for battles. The H Project can make sure anything you need is there for you. I'm known as GameShark in the circuit. These 'hacks' are yours to use.'
Sure enough on the opposite side of the page, and the other pages that came in the envelope were covered with the strange writing. Riley flipped through the pages and re-read the instructions until her eyes fell shut of their own accord.
"Hey, Riley, How have you been? I haven't seen you since I was in Dewford Town, how's training?" Tyler waved through the video screen at his friend on the other end.
"Its been good, really good." Riled shifted in her seat looking up from under her worn hood. "Seen lots of Pokemon. I'm only about four away from finishing the Pokedex. How about you?"
"Huh? You're too quiet, are you sick or something?" She shook her head. "Ah, and four? Like four dozen or something?"
"No, just four."
"Woah! Seriously? You must be really strong now! I bet you even have all the badges!" She shifted again and looked over her shoulder.
"Yeah." She pulled a folded case out of her bag and showed off the sparkling badges. Before Tyler could get a good look through his screen she snapped it closed and stuffed it away.
"Thats really cool. So I guess you're way ahead of me then, huh? Do you mind waiting for me at the Elite Four? I promise, I'm really close, I only need four more badges." She shrugged and fidgeted some more. Behind her the doors to the Pokemon Center slid open and an officer walked in. Her eyes flashed wide before the screen clicked off, leaving Tyler confused.
"Don't you understand the implications? You aren't a dumb kid, I know that. I saw you a few months ago in Mauville, what happened?" The officer laid his hands on the table and continued to interrogate the young trainer. She just sat there, smirking at him and petting her Jigglypuff. Her dark circled eyes matched the Pokemon's exhausted expression.
"Evolution."
"What did you do?" Riley twitched as she swirled around. Outside the circle of light she saw the boy she had received the envelope from weeks ago. "The H Project is in trouble now..."
"I didn't do anything." She tensed, hand hovering over her Pokeballs.
"You got careless. They know now. They won't let you win anything. You're done." The boy pulled a strange object out of his jacket and walked closet to Riley. "Now you need punishment." He pressed a button and a blinding flash lit up the area. Riley was bumped around momentarily before she heard something clip onto her belt. Something very heavy. She fell to her knees, it hurt, it was so heavy! This uncomfortable warmth radiated from it and it felt like her skin was going to blister where the metal of a pokeball touched her. She blinked away the spots left over by the flash and looked down at the cause of her pain, it was getting worse every second it was on her.
She pulled the ball from its place and shrieked as it scorched her hands, leaving blisters. It wouldn't fall when she let go. She opened it and watched as the red light faded away to the shape of an egg. She eyed it on the ground, watching it twitch and rock slightly. As soon as it had left the ball, she felt no pain, no weight. Not thinking a second longer she stood and ran back to the direction of the Pokemon Center, the more she ran, the more her legs and lungs burned. It felt worse than the metal burning her hands. She shrieked again as she fell in a heap, writhing in pain. She'd prefer to have her hands a mass of blisters over this, this felt like being cut up from the inside out with burning knives. To weak with pain, she crawled back to the egg, dirty and bleeding from her burned hands, she touched the cool surface of the egg and picked it up. She curled around it and sobbed, ice cold taking over every feeling.
In the Pokemon Center, she stayed in a very familiar room, glaring at the egg on the desk. Her belt lay beside it, empty of all other pokemon. Ever since she picked up the egg, all she could hear was the pained cried of her other pokemon, but if she put the egg anywhere else, far enough for them to stop, she would feel like she was dying. This thing was so strange. She carried it with her all night, running and walking circuits around the town with the egg inside her jacket. It never hatched. Even when she used some of the knowledge from the 'H Project' it never did anything else. Riley blinked slowly, this had been her torture for three days now. Three days of numbing cold and bleeding blisters and three days of no sleep. She was terrified to take her eyes off it, to lose sight of it. Eventually she fell asleep, the egg beside her beneath the covers.
The whole night was a filled with flashes of horryfying scenes as she tossed fitfully. Claws and blood-stained teeth scraping and tearing her body, leaking poison that made the fresh wounds bubble and hiss. The pain felt too real for it to just be a dream, and more than once Riley wished it would end. When she finally woke up and escaped the hell of the nightmare, she saw the cursed egg beside her and felt her whole body convulse in pain. She couldn't scream, she couldn't even breathe. It eventually stopped and she had to go on with her day.
No money left. No trainers would even look at her, and her third Pokemon died today. Her poor Oddish, flesh torn and bubbling. Like the others, she gave it a private funeral. She couldn't carry them with her anymore, not when this happened whenever she tried.
Her entire life, what was left to be done with it, was pointless. Nothing good could happen. Her pokemon were all terrified of her, everybody treated her as if she was nonexistent now- even her mother ignored her calls. All that was left for Riley was this egg, the pain, the nightmares, and the note.
That night when she ran into the boy she battled, she found another cryptic note. There were no secret training instructions, no secret locations written. Just a brief message saying she was terminated from Project H and instructions to never abandon the egg.
Eventually, Riley ran out of patience for everything. She held the egg in her hands and looked over the edge of the cliff she stood upon. The cold wind did little to cool her blistered arms as she held out the egg. She stepped closer to the edge and took a deep breath. She held out the egg, glaring at it and weighing her options. To just drop it, if it could be destroyed, seemed risky. It was better than toting it around. She took another step closer. A cracking noise broke her concentration and she looked at the egg. Pure darkness creeped out of the crack, breaking it open further and climbing up her arms.
Even cities away, people paused when they heard a strange noise from the top of Mt.Chimney, but any reports filled out said nothing strange. Even asking the few trainers who trekked up that high, there were no leads. Except one boy who had a pokemon egg in his hands, he said he found it on top of the mountain. The idea of an egg causing any noise, especially if it was nowhere near hatching, was ridiculous and brushed off quickly.
Tyler got a letter from his dear friend Riley a few short weeks after their last phone call. He called to ask what she meant, but never got a reply or found anyone who knew where she was. All he saw written was:
"Never trust a GameShark. Never believe Project H."

Welcome aboard! I was thinking of doing one based on the Bad Egg recently, but could not get a set idea for the story. It was something about it's normal effects, turning everything the trainer ever cared about into brown, decaying eggs. Good luck!

MasterSceptile

Oh, I never even thought of that! Thats a good idea... Mine doesn't really follow the whole 'Bag Egg' thing other than how its obtained. I think you should write one, and if you do, I'd love to read it! I still have about 8 pages to finish in here though.

Last edited:
Ello. I guess wanted to come forth and admit that i was a lurker. I might consider writing a story about today because me and my friend were watching some old pokemon episodes, and then i decided to show him the lavender town original music. Just as it started playing, the wide screen t.v. we were watching filled up with static. It was kind of creepy i guess.

Go for it. The more people to bring in lurkers, the better.
Thanks for the support! :D
Anyway, I've finished it now:

Disclaimer- Remember this is half mine, parts done by someone else, so if you see something else a little bit like it, well, now you know.
And yes, it is another one about Pokemon tower, but different from the other ones.

Youngster Peter was continuing his journey to Silph Co. He was full of anxiety to see his own dad at work, but of course he had to cross through Lavender Town.

His mother had warned him of the Tower in that place, telling him to stay away from Pokemon Tower, but refusing to tell him a reason why. On any other day, Peter would not have dreamt have going near that place, but the excitement he had on that occasion made him want to venture places he shouldn't, break the rules a little bit.

And so, he walked right up to the front of the tower slowly and quietly, and peered through the keyhole of the front door, but all he could see was a completely white Marowak, with its back to Peter, so that he could not see its face. This was nothing strange to him, so he continued on his journey, whistling a happy tune.

When he was on his way back to his home from Silph Co., he passed through Lavender Town again. Since he didn't see anything unusual the first time, he thought that this time it might be different.

So, once again, he put his eye up against the keyhole on the front door of the Tower. Peter was right, this time it was different. All he saw was red. Not red mist, or blood, just the solid colour red.

Peter was now back to his usual scared self. He ran all the back to his mother, bursting through the front door of the house, panting because he was still out of breath. His mother turned round from the TV, a worried expression on her face. All he could say in between each wheeze for breath was ,"Lavender... Tower... Horrible".

His mother knew him well enough to understand what he was trying to say. She sat him down and said ,"Did you go inside it?".
"No, just looked", he was regaining his breath a little bit now.
"Well, I suppose I should tell you now since you looked anyway"
"Yes?", his anxiety was building up again, but not in a good way.

"There was once a Marowak and her child Cubone that lived in Lavender Town, but Team Rocket killed the mother while she was trying to protect her son. She was buried in the Tower and her ghost still haunts it. Her ghost is completely white all over, except for her eyes, which are red".
Thank you if you bothered to read the whole thing! :)

Ok, asked about the braille thing. The markings, which were braille was supposed to be for the blindness that the flash of the bombs caused.

That's pretty much the whole story. It's not very solid, really, but still interesting.

What do you guys think of my Explosion story? i am curious what other people think

What do you guys think of my Explosion story? i am curious what other people think

I thought it was a pretty good idea. :3 Moves could definitely become really good creepypasta.
My only problem was the end, it sounded like nobody used explosion before, ever. It was really short too, but a really really good idea~

It's kinda thrown off by the fact that in a pokedex entry it's said that graveler/golem use explosion to get from mountain to mountain, so it doesn't harm them all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom