• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Crossovers!!!!

It would be cool to see:
Pokemon\Invader ZIM:ksmile:
Pokemon\Johnny the Homicidal Maniac:expect:
Pokemon\Courage the Cowardly Dog:eek:
Pokemon\Skulduggery Pleasant
and Pokemon\Yu-Gi-Oh!​

Either a Pokemon Cross-over between Pokemon and Fullmetal alchemist (this would be epic!) Or a Hetalia Axis Powers cross-over with Pokemon (<Is my definition of Heaven!)

They already did that when America treated China like a pokemon.

I'd like to see a cross-over with Naruto, One Piece, Zexal, Digimon, or Inazuma Eleven

Pokemon x Gundam, for sure. This would be the most epic thing ever. Seriously.

Pokemon x Bleach or Pokemon x Naruto would be pretty cool too.

Pokemon X Minecraft °^°

Pokemon X The Legend of Zelda
Pokemon X Sgt. Frog
Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon X Dillon's Rolling Western (Sandslash, anyone?)
Pokemon X Beyblade ^_^

pokemon+cow and chicken/ i am weasel

pokemon+ fox news

Pokemon+ angry beavers

Pokemon+ Pinky and the Brain

Pokemon+ rOCKOS modern life

Pokemon+ General motors (we all want a pikachu edition chevy volt)

Pokémon and Bakugan, because Drago reminds me of Charizard lol

Pokémon and Harry Potter lol

and Pokémon and Avatar The Legend of Aang or The Legend of Korra

Pokemon + Harvest Moon

Grow berries, breed baby Pokemon, get milk from Miltank, wool from Mareep, etc. Then sell your stuff at the market.

I like the idea of a crossover with Pokemon and Harvest Moon. Just like how the Nobunaga's Ambition crossover made is look like Pokemon is in Feudal Japan, a crossover with Harvest Moon would put it in a farm setting and make it seem too bizarre. Although to be honest, the only thing I like the most when I was playing Harvest Moon was the romance element.

Here we go!!!
Pokemon & Megaman Battle Network or Pokemon and Mega Man StarForce= Pokemon Battle Network,Pokemon Star Force(my life long dream to make)
(Pokemon that battle in turn based real time while giving you full control of your Pokemon in battle would be nice)
Pokemon & Super Mario = Super Pokemon World,Super Mario Bros,Super Pokemon Land ect

Pokemon & Crash Bandicoot =( I cant come up with a title but I think exploring the Pokemon world trying to fight evil Team leaders would be nice)

What Pokémon crossovers I would like to see:
Pokémon + Cyber Troopers Virtual On Marz (imagine how Pokémon can dress up as Virtuaroids... I had ever dreamt of...)
Pokémon + Super Robo Taisen (Registeel or Genesect would join this robot fight.)
Pokémon + Mario Kart + Ridge Racer (taking Pikachu car and race those rivals with a blast!!! Including Mario Kart cars...)
Pokémon + Ace Combat (Roselia may be based off transformable fighter-jet robots. But Pokémon pilots would be better.)
Pokémon + Ryu Ga Gotoku (Gangfight with Pokémon wielding weapons.)

What Pokémon crossovers I might not like to see:
Pokémon + Digimon (pretty confusing)

Pokémon x Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Oh, the horrors.

Pokemon + Mario + Zelda + Kirby + Metroid + F-Zero + Mother + Fire Emblem + Donkey Kong + Star Fox + The Ice Climbers + Kid Icarus + Pikmin + Those Old Game and Watch Games + ROB and, I dunno, maybe Metal Gear and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Oh wait...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom