• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction in Australian Cinema from November 8

Fabio92

Reaction score
BeyondHd Entertainment has released a theatrical trailer for the new pokémon movie "Diancie and the cocoon of Destruction".

[video=youtube;pLH1zX9Gux8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLH1zX9Gux8[/video]​

This movie will be available in Australian Cinemas from November 8th .
The Australian DVD version, will be distributed from 1st December.

Who will see it?
Then tell me as will be the Opening and Ending themes! :awww:

PS. Sorry for my English, but i'm Italian.

Re: Pokemon Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction in Australian Cinema from November

They actually said "princess" and not "ruler"? Great, I hope they don't change it in the final version. Still using the newer pronunciation of "Diancie" which is annoying to me since if Dialga was kept as Dee-al-ga why would Diancie be any different? Especially when they pronounced right at first but then had to redub that trailer with the newer "correct" pronunciation... ugh... (of course, whatever they decide I'll have to get used to it, but it feels so stupid ugh... I'm also still annoyed at "Regice" being Reg-ice rather than Re-gee-ice, why would its name not match the others?)

Re: Pokemon Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction in Australian Cinema from November

At least it's not as bad as the three different pronunciations "Arceus" has.

Xerneas' voice sounds surprisingly decent.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom