• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

Wow! I was not expecting Gold and Silver so soon. That was shocking. But also surprising there's no Crystal.

"Alternate Story" suggests a Third Version rather than a sequel, but I'm sure that'll be clarified.

can't wait for November

That was disgraceful. Game Freak should be ashamed of themselves. There is simply no excuse for refusing to support the Switch. That is Nintendo's console and they need to support it.

Disappointing I'm afraid.

The Switch continues to be a Wii U port console.

Pokemon Sun/Moon alternate versions. Meh. That new female hairstyle though. So cute.

Pokemon Gold/Silver... Great... But why not Crystal? Wasn't R/B released with Y on the VC? I can't help but be very bothered by this omission. Crystal was the first game we could choose to play as a female trainer. It was the one I wanted on VC.

Why no Crystal on VC is it because they k ow that is the one everyone would predominantly go for just as Yellow outsold Red and Blue k. The VC

And with all that said and done, any chances of a Sinnoh remake have well and truly been put to rest...

As for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, i'm very tempted to see what they are like, could they be a sequel or a remake with a alternate storyline?

We won! WE WON! 3DS fans, we won the speculation battle! :D

Jokes aside, I am so happy. I can't wait for this game. I am also so haply that I decided to skip SM.

Now Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon will be a brand new game for me!

Super hyped. I feel that it is gonna be a dual third version, but with more differences and new content ala BW2.

According to what I heard, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are not really sequels. That would mean newer/ older protagonists and such. Instead, they are alternative storylines - much like platinum, emerald, etc. - only split into 2 separate games instead of one.

*Preys for a real postgame this time*

The real funny thing here is that Necrozma and the cover legendaries do look like something out of Pokemon Ultra.

You know.

The joke romhack.

Back
Top Bottom