• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Doujinshi

I liked the part where she was able to find the real James in a room full of Dittos by starting to recite the motto. That was adorable.

Aha, I love that one too. So cute!

But I also liked when they all responded rather similarly. That's a LOT of Jameseseses. xD

DXDX had a bunch of different artists, though, so I'm not quite sure what you mean, Snake Bandage. ^o^; Do you mean the first long story's art? So you disliked all of the other piece's art? Even Tomo's? o.o

Then again, I'm probably biased because I've loved Tomo's art since I first joined the fandom, but, you know~ ^o^;

Though, I totally agree that there needs to be more cute KojiMusa doujinshi out there that isn't wildly out-of-character hentai. xD;

Last edited:
Yeah, I dunno, the first story's art was real cute. The other long stories had terrible art and I was too bored with the rest of the stuff to pay attention to its art style. =/

The worst thing about all those Rocketshippy doujinshi that are merely OOC hentai is that it;s not even entertaining OOC hentai. I mean, if it WAS entertaining, it would've made up for everything else, but it's like... um, insert grumbling about the content here, I don't think I'm allowed to mention it here. Love to, but probably can't.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom