• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1

Nice, guys. -_- We lost the tracker due to having ineffective scumreads.

You really should have said something about your cop check then.

And did master new contact anyone with his track on night 1?

Why didnt you tell anyone about the check before this phase, Sputnik?

For one, I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check, and two, I honestly thought there would be either no lynch or Haruto was going to get lynched. Weren't there only two votes on Master Mew?

I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check

And then you claim to Buoy just after when he's not cleared? Yeah, no.

He hasn't done anything anti-town!

And yet you couldn't tell him before Master Mew got lynched? Or anyone else who hasn't done anything anti-town?

Sorry guys, my internet has just been an utter pain these days - still trying to get it fixed. So I'm just on my phone now, which can get glitchy.

Anyways, I don't like how Sputnik is just fosing those who voted for Master Mew because quite frankly I know where they're coming from, since MM did post some things that could have seemed like scumreads to some. However, this could have been highly beneficial to the mafia, who could have just been using Master Mew, knowing he would be lynched soon, and were just sitting back and watching him get lynched by others. This would give mafia a few potentials to vote for next day phase.

Sorry I haven't been very active guys.

For one, I couldn't trust anyone with the information on the check, and two, I honestly thought there would be either no lynch or Haruto was going to get lynched. Weren't there only two votes on Master Mew?

Why did you assume I would get lynched? I only had two votes. The majority was on Master Mew, and the others on Insanish Danish. If you couldn't trust anyone else with this information, why bring it up like we all should have known?

After I PM'd Buoy, he decided to tell the entire thread what I was, so it wasn't me who brought it up.

After I PM'd Buoy, he decided to tell the entire thread what I was, so it wasn't me who brought it up.

Why did you PM him? You said you couldn't trust anyone with the check, and yet you tell him you're the JOAT?

I PM'd him because he wanted my claim and hasn't done anything anti-town.

If you had checked Master Mew and knew he was town but couldn't trust anyone else, why not bring up some other suspicions? Maybe if you'd brought something else to the table, those who voted Master Mew might've changed their mind or seen somebody else as a better lynch target.

As it was, all you did was do a silly Joke FoS on Master Mew, and really, what was the purpose of that? There wasn't anything helpful there, and certainly not helpful for you to save somebody you checked as town.

And then you say you thought Haruto was going to be lynched or there would be a no lynch. A no lynch is not helpful at all for town now, and Haruto came out as the other mason. Why would you just sit and let that happen, if you thought she was going to be lynched? Sure, she's not confirmed, but with no counterclaims it seems likely she's telling the truth.

Basically, you're not making a lot of sense now, and coming out AFTER the fact blaming everyone who voted Master Mew when you did nothing to stop it is frankly quite scummy in my eyes.

I PM'd him because he wanted my claim and hasn't done anything anti-town.

Just because he hasn't done anything obviously anti-town does not mean you should trust him right away. So you PM him just because he wanted your claim? Why would you not tell me when I'm a mason who is almost confirmed town?

I had completely forgotten that you were confirmed... ^_^; I'm sorry, Haruto... If Buoy ends up being a mafioso, I will feel stupid. Not that I don't feel like an idiot right now.

This JOAT claim - i'm not very sure what to make of it, since um, All Stars. XD

But I don't remember you doing much to help Master Mew last day phase, sadly. Like FA said, if you checked MM and he came up town, you should have brought up other suspects.

But still, that JOAT claim - i'm a little unsure about it. Of course, that has a lot to do with my own experience of using it as a fakeclaim. ^^;

I had completely forgotten that you were confirmed... ^_^; I'm sorry, Haruto... If Buoy ends up being a mafioso, I will feel stupid. Not that I don't feel like an idiot right now.
It had been said quite a few times by both her and other people that she was the (likely) mason.

And saying you forgot is a bit hard for me to swallow with this post:

Sputnik said:
Let me go look through the thread again.
If you really did that as you told Master Mew, you surely would've seen one of the numerous times Haruto was mentioned as Human's mason partner.

So I'm not sure I'm buying this.

Somehow Sput manages to yet again be... interesting.

If you had the cop check earlier, as a JOAT, you should've been able to relatively safely come out to defend MM, which didn't happen.

I didn't even mean PM or anything, why didn't you just post in-thread something like: 'a cop check came in and MM's town?'

I like how there was no rebuttal or response at all to my post by Sputnik.

Not finding that suspicious at all.

I find Sputnik's actions odd, but not that scummy atm. It seems more like inexperience with the role to me.

I also think Buoy's actions are a bit odd, getting a claim privately, then blabbing the whole thing to everyone. But I do understand why he did that (although, I think I would have kept the rest of the roles secret for the time being).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom