• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Elite Time Agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Firing Squad!" Terro, Sharkdra, Mimi, Cranie, Tails, Ren, Leo, and Royale went to the center of the room. "Punch it!" Goku commanded. All of them fired a Hyper Beam to the ceiling. It exploded upon contact, rubble, machines and Grunts fell down. Somebody emerged from the rubble, and with great speed, knocked out then grabbed Sheena and Rosie then fled. "Rosie, no!" Using the secondary effect of Mach Punch, Goku took off in pursuit, past hallways, with Royale behind him using Aqua Jet. "Goku, wait up!" With the kidnapper in sight, he fired a Focus Blast to the head and whistled. Right when the captor turned around, the attack hit her head hard. Wait, her? When Goku grabbed the girls, Royale lifted the kidnapper. It was none other than Galatic Commander Mars.

Tk: way to go but not everyone like Tottero can jump from floor to floor. *sighs* and i told mars not to join them *takes a look at her* i see now she has a command collar on they were controlling her.

Royale looked at Mars more closer. There was a coller attached to her neck. On closer inspection, Mars looked totally differant. Her ears were pointed, her nose was smaller, her figure was even slimmer, her pupils were slitted, and she had cat whiskers. She was wearing a lavender and grey jumpsuit*. "Mars, what happean to you?" Goku asked. She scoffed, turned her head away from Goku and Royale, and said "I don't talk to Olympian scum." Then, Royale grabbed her head and made her face T.K. "Oh, crap. Hi." she said sheepishly.

Last edited:
Royale looked at Mars more closer. There was a coller attached to her neck. On closer inspection, Mars looked totally differant. Her ears were pointed, her nose was smaller, her figure was even slimmer, her pupils were slitted, and she had cat whiskers. She was wearing a lavender and grey jumpsuit*. "Mars, what happean to you?" Goku asked. She scoffed and said. "I don't talk to Olympian scum." Then, Royale grabbed her head and made her face T.K. "Oh, crap. Hi." she said sheepishly, with a innocent smile.

((Think of Jupiter's uniform))

Tk:*Tears off the collar and pats mars's head after Royale lets go* its ok but next time listen to what i tell you ok? Mars: *embaressed* ok I'll listen to what you tell me more often, and i'm sorry for grapping you rosy and sheena *bows*and i'm also srry for anything else i might have said also. Sheena: apoligy accepted. Tk: ok now thats been taken care off lets go i'm getting a little imaptiant here.

"I, too, accept your apology." Rosie said. Something is very wrong, thought Anubis. All of a sudden, his Aura Sense flared up, picking up massive mass of enemies approaching yelled, "We got company!" A squad of Galatic Grunts surround the group. "Wait a minute - these are my troops. As Commander, I demand to know what's going on!" Mars said. "You're being replaced, that's what." A voice that sounded far too close to Mars said with smug arrogance. All turned to see a normal looking Mars in her normal uniform grinning an evil smile. "Who the hell are you?!" Goku and Mars said. Goku saw red stains on her blouse. But it was blood - dried blood. And the splatter pattern was too familar for Rosie. "MURDERER!!" Rosie said as she fired a Solarbeam. It slammed into "Mars", sending her into a wall. But she got back, and her hands went to her neck. Her "face" turned out to be a flesh mask. Her real hair was purple with silver streaks. She had purple irises. Her skin was creamy white. Her facial features were sharp. And her lips was in a evil smirk.

"Skunk, what is the meaning of this?" "Who?" Goku asked. "Her codename is Skunk. Her nickname is the Human Kecleon. Her specality is sabotage, stealth, and deception." Mars said, as her fingernails grew until they grew into 5-ft organic daggers. "She's supposed to be a Field Commander!" "Take them out." Skunk ordered. A group of 50 Drapion and Skuntank supported the Grunts. "Evasive manuvers!"

(hey if you ever want the story on how on how tk and anubis are brothers and sheena why sheena is a lucario also email me at [email protected] ok?)

Tk: I don't think so I won't let you hurt MY sister(mars), my girlfriend, and my friends. Aura Blast!!! *a huge aura sphere appearred infront of Tk and was launched at the 50 Drapion and Skuntank* Tk: Now for you Skunk *turning towards skunk*

Skunk just smiled. With great speed, she moved to T.K.'s location to plant a uppercut to his chin. However a Metal Claw made her back off. "Back away from my brother!" Anubis yelled. All of a sudden, a barrage of Glameow, Skunky, Beautifly and Dustox swarmed above them. A Focus Blast and Aura Sphere Barrage kept them at bay. "Split up!" Goku yelled. Skunk then jumped and landed on Goku. "I thought you were fearless." she taunted. "I thought you were were immune to burns!" he said, turning his head and fired a Flamethrower. It missed, but got a bit of her left sleeve. Goku and Skunk than locked each other in a brawl., ending when Goku slammed a fist into her face and Skunk's knee crashed into his stomach. Rosie tried to help, but Goku prevented her. T.K., take Rosie out of here! This is my fight." he said as Skunk's smile turn into a scowl.

Tk: sorry can't let you do that she tried to hurt my sister already I can't let her get away with that. Aubis: TK!!! let's go if you get any more ticked off you will trigger the bio-evolution. *tk ignores anubis* Rosy release a smell to calm him down NOW!!!!! Before we are all doomed!!!!

"Sorry about this T.K.! Hold you on the highest regard!" Goku yelled. He unleased a Blaze Kick that caught Skunk by surprised, sent her flying to a wall, jumped high into the air, and slammed twin Focus Punches onto T.K.'s head. "Sorry about that, man." Goku said. A light hit on the arm told him Rosie wanted him. "You didn't have to do th-ack!" Rosie was cut off when Skunk grabbed Rosie by the neck, lifting her, then started to squeeze as Goku came close. "No one moves. If you do, she dies!" "Gok-ack!" she half pleaded, half choaked out as Skunk applied more pressure. Goku raised his hand, but didn't want any more harm come to Rosie. Skunk and her lackies fled in a puff of purple smoke, along with their new bargaining chip. "Goku?" Anubis asked, placing a paw on his left shoulder as the mighty leader of the Olympians cracked under a hostage situation. He started to cry. Mimi started to comfort him. "It will be alright. Rosie's a big Roserade. She can handle herself." Everyone jumped when Goku slammed his fist into the ground, cratering the impact area. "I...failed her." he said. "I...failed our unborn children. I...failed Travis." he bursted into sobs at his old Trainer's name.

Tk: This isn't over just yet *tk had appeared behind skunk and freed rosy from her grasp* *tk picked up rosy and jumped over to goku* Tk: alright time to snap out of it man you need to beat skunk now.

A light red haze surrounded Goku. The very air around him churned. His head flame danced wildly , as if he was in a strong wind. He slowly got up. "What are you doing?" Skunk asked, fear evident in her words. "You tried to take away my wife." Rosie absently blushed at that. "You threathened my comrades." The haze started to get stronger. "You threaten to destroy a family." Every one backed up away from Goku. "Brother, he's going blow his top." Anubis warned T.K. "Let's flee." "I WON'T LET YOU LIVE!!!!" Goku screamed, sending shock waves from his mouth, his voice was that great. His body was then engulfed in flames. His face could make a new defination for "angry." He stepped foreward. The step was instantly cratered. Skunk was never more scared in her life. "Hyper Technique - BLAST BURN!!" Goku yelled, sending a combination of flames and shockwaves from his fist towards a frozen Skunk. Her death was instant. Nothing was left of her being, not even ashes. Feeling weak from going Sun Wukong, he fell back and fainted from exhaustion.

Rosie squirmed her way out of T.K.'s grasp and ran to her husband. "Remind me to never to get captured again." she said, trying to lighten the mood. The Grunts has since left. No one wanted to be any where near those Pokémon. Mars had newfound respect for Goku. No one could get that mad. That, and the fact Goku killed Skunk, who tried to usurp her position as Galatic Commander. "Is he gonna be alright?" Mars asked, kneeling down to the strange couple. They complemented each other so well, it's a little wonder why they didn't get together sooner. "He'll need a lot of rest. All of our Hyper Techniques drain us." "What are they?", she asked, throughly confused. "Master Beam, Alpha Impact, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, Brave King Bird, Lightning Blitz, Inferno Blitz, Grand Blitz, Draco Asteroid, and Aura Hurricane." She said, like they do it all the time, which was the fact that crept out Mars. Also, they appearentally have the potentional to kill somebody.

Elsewhere, in the same building....
A young man with brown hair, about 19 years of age, opened his eye. Pain, blood, and bruises covered the young man's body. The blood was showing though his shirt, what's left of it, anyway. He had something one his face he didn't have for two years since being taken by Team Galatic - a smile. (We are going to be saved....by our own Pokémon. Pray that they don't do anything drastic) thought the young man. (So thought the Leader of the Olympians!) thought the young man. Four other were with him in the room, though not in any less shape that he was in. "Guys....help is come in said the man. "About time" said a black man with black hair, who was 21. "So guys, should we contact them?" asked a young woman with long lavender hair, about 18. One of the others, a woman about 19 with jet-black hair, voiced in her opinion. "No, let them find us." "Well, they had two years, Olivia." "Lucy, may I remind you that our Pokémon thinks we are dead. " Lucy, a woman who's 18 and has emerald hair, shut her mouth. "So, Tracy, anything on the Aura channel?" Olivia asked the black man. "I'm out of Aura, remember? I'm spent." he said bittrly. "How about our resident Psychic, Ella?" "These walls are blocking my ability to do so." said the lavender-haired woman. "Travis, anything?" she asked her brother, hoping he had something. "I can't use my infered or heat vision. Lost my spark." Olivia sighed and tried her x-ray vision. Nothing. "Damn. We really are power less. And Lucy here lost her magnetic powers when we got caught." Ashamed as Lucy was, it was the truth. Mt. Coronet really messed up her powers. "So, now, we wait." Travis said, criss-crossing his legs in a meditating position.

(( I had the Hyper Techniques inspiration from the following attacks:
Master Beam - Hyper Beam
Alpha Impact - Giga Impact
Brave King Bird - Brave Bird
Lightning Blitz - Volt Tackle
Inferno Blitz - Flare Blitz
Grand Blitz - Double-Edge
Draco Asteroid - Draco Meteor
Aura Hurricane - Aura Storm))

Tk: No surprise there me and anubis can combine into a pokemon called cerberus for a while before we return back to our regular selves if we had our third person we could actually stay that way but we can't since he is dead. Anubis knows this for sure since he buried him before he met up with me. (if you want the story email me) uh? hold on i'm picking up some sura wave coming from somewhere not to far from this room there are 4 people but i can't see who they are but i can tell one of them is hurt.

((Look, both of us are loyal to this thread, but for Anubis to truly be called T.K.'s brother, e-mail their history to me at [email protected]))

Anubis used his Aura Sight. "There are five individuals with very powerful Aura signatures, albeit faded a tiny bit. They must have powers, but either nearly or entirely gone." Anubis said, almost like a robot. "It's guarded, but its very thinly - only two Grunts." This time, a small half-smile crept though his face. "Anubis, carry my Goku for me." Anubis just nodded and slugged Goku over his shoulder. Even though Anubis outranks her, he knew better than to argue with a pregnant woman or Pokemon. Forming a Bone Rush, he moved to the room. He saw the guards and put Goku down around the corner. Anubis, using Aura Feet, walked on the ceiling. He slammed the Bone Rush into the guards' faces, knocking them out. He then slammed the door 5 times, breaking it down on the 5th swing.

(I'll email it to you later i don't have it on hand)

Tk: well talk about convinent. well celie you think you can heal these guys up? Celie: Sure can do. *celie healed everyone in the once locked room*

Anubis at Celie while she, pardon the phase, working her magic on them. Shakily, they got up. They looked malnurished, dehydrated, and went through hell. Most of the clothing was in shreds (though nothing too exposing or indecent). They looked like they haven't seen the light of the sun in a long while. Plus, they reeked of bodily oil build-up (sweat, blood, ect.) and blood. The sheer stench almost Anubis hurl, not to metion their condition. "Well, its about bloody time," the black man. "You were expecting us?" Rosie asked. "You belonged to us once. You think we were expecting us?" The emerald-haired woman said, almost sarcastically. Rosie's eyes instantly watered at her voice. "Lucy?..." She then ran to her, tackled her to the wall, crying. "Please calm down, Rosemary. It's okay." Rosie sobbed even harder into Lucy's chest. Her crying awoke Goku. He ran to the scene. "Rosie, are you - " he stopped himself and saw his former Trainer. He kneeled in honor.

"Sir Travis Daniel Chorcino, true Leader of the Olympians, former League Champion of the Sinnoh Region before Cynthia." Royale kneeled beside Goku.
"Señora Olivia Moneoke Chorcino, true co-Leader of the Olympians, previous Grand Festival Champion of Sinnoh."
Anubis kneeled beside Royale. "Don Tracy Morgan Brown, Travis's right hand man, former Mob head in Jubilife City."
Psi and Sharkdra kneeled beside Anubis. "Madam Ella Mallery Robertson, Olivia and Travis's left hand woman, Psychic of Eterna City."
Mimi kneeled beside Sharkdra. "And Professor Lucy Mary Duvall, Olivia's right hand woman, explorer of the Sinnoh Region."
They chorused: "They are the 5 Olympian Core. The titles they carry aren't to taken lightly. They earned them through hard work. They faced many hardships also. They are a force not to be trifled with. Do not underestimate them, or you will be beaten. They are the mightiest Trainers ever to grace the planet. They are the Bane of Galatic, Crusher of Magma and Aqua, Vanquisher of Rocket."

They then stood back up. "You have our undying alligence."

Tk: ok now thats everyone is here lets kick Team Galactic's Butt!!! Sheena: i don't think anyone here could put it any better than that.

"Yes, let's." Travis said. "Goku, use Flamethrower on me." "Out of juice, huh?" Goku said before hitting Travis with a Flamethrower. Rather than his body being engulfed by flames, his body hungrily absorbed it. His eyes shined a ruby red."Enough!" Goku ceased. Travis looked brand-new. Even his clothes looked brand-new. Out of nowhere, he unsheathed a katana. "I feel fantastic!" Travis said, running up the wall...and ceiling. "Cyrus is gonna have one hell of a day!"
Royale then fired a Hydro Pump at Olivia. Like Travis, her body absorbed it. Her eyes shined a sapphire blue. "Enough!" she yelled. She looked much more healthier, her hair shining. She pulled a trident from nowhere, twirling it like it was a baton.
Anubis fired a Aura Storm at Tracy, body absorbing it. His eyes shone a deep blue with wisps of violet. "Enough!" he yelled. Anubis stopped, panting a little. Tracy's suit looked new, along with his hat. He put on gloves. When he did, Aura shined in his palms.
Psi fired a Psybeam, while Sharkdra used Sandstorm to Ella. Her eyes shone between a deep lavender and a sandy gray. She mentally cried, "Enough!" When they halted their attacks, she was levitating a foot of the ground. She remarked, (It's good to be back. Sorry, Lucy, but we need a Magneton or a Magnezone for you.)

Ash: which attack does she need to charge up? Tk: hmm... Travis can i take a look at your katana? Sheena: here we go again always did like making weapons if he never seen it before always has to see it to figure out what it is made of. *sighs*

Ella looked at Ash, and replied (Magnet Bomb or Magnet Rise, and only a few Pokémon can learn those attacks. So, in short, anything involving magnetism.) Travis handed T.K. his katana. Ella pulled out two Twistedspoons (yes, the item that boost Psychic attacks) then hung around her neck a necklace with a tooth. A Garchomp's tooth, to be more presise.

By now, Rosie calmed down. "You pregnant, by any chance?" The human Olympians looked at Lucy and Rosie's location. "Yes, I am. I'm expected to give birth in four day." Travis gave a low whistle. "That's a very short time to prepare. I have two questions. A. Who's the father, and B. Are you gonna be okay, because we are about to go deep into something that is forrbidden for a pregnant woman, human or Pokémon." Travis said, squating down to Rosie's height. "First of all, its Goku, and second, I can take care of myself." "Goku?" All five said in shocked tones. "How's that even possible? You're not even in the same Egg group." Olivia said, very surprised at this. "Well, T.K. here can explain it better that I can, and you find something here, Tracy." Goku said, pointed a thumb at T.K. "And what's that?" He ask, sounded bored. "Anubis and T.K. are brothers, some Team Galatic members were brainwashed or forced to join, and Mars is T.K.'s sister." The human Olympians' eyebrows disappeared into their hairlines. "Say what?" they all said. Tracy activated his Aura Sight, finding three nearly identical Aura signatures. "Well, he's right." Tracy said, surprise filling his voice. Olivia activated her x-ray vision. There were tiny skeletons in Rosie's womb. "And Rosie's right - she's pregnant." "It can't be the right way. No matter how many or how much you do it, she couldn't get pregnant." This comment made Goku and Rosie blush heavily and eyed the ground a little, knowing full well what thr Flame Trainer was getting at. Travis pondered about it for a quick second, than came to a conculsion - supernatural means. "Who made her get pregnant?" He asked, facing towards T.K's group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom