• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

The Oak footage from after BW33 aired, apparently showed that Krokorok was in the first part of the TR vs TP episode. According to some people it was behind Pikachu. I guess Ash really might catch it eventually after all considering the frequency of it's appearances.

The Oak footage from after BW33 aired, apparently showed that Krokorok was in the first part of the TR vs TP episode. According to some people it was behind Pikachu. I guess Ash really might catch it eventually after all considering the frequency of it's appearances.

Wow! Didn't expect that. So it's appeared in BW03, BW12, BW20 and BW23/24. I think we will see him again in the one of these next few episodes...

Do you think one of Ash's pokemon will evolve in battle with Trip in the next episode where they battle?

Do you think one of Ash's pokemon will evolve in battle with Trip in the next episode where they battle?

The Movie 14 poster shows all the starters still in their base forms, so I don't think we'll be seeing Oshawott, Snivy, or Tepig evolving too soon.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :p

So any one have thoughts about the roggenrola in the upcoming Best Wishes Episode 37, because I hope Ash catches it.

Last edited:
If Ash does capture the rock I wouldn't have a problem since it'll likely evolve.

I still wish Ash would get a ghost or psychic type though, but we're running out of options at this point.

Well, karubiimunomono posted yet another image on twitpic.

It's a stretch...but the the similarities to our main characters teams is far too good to be fake.

294111707.jpg

The Foongus does give me doubts...

Well, karubiimunomono posted yet another image on twitpic.

It's a stretch...but the the similarities to our main characters teams is far too good to be fake.

294111707.jpg

The Foongus does give me doubts...

How does Foongus give you doubts? Its set to appear in the episode with Stunfisk and Palpitoad, so why not? xD

Oh look, Audino and Foongus. :p

But no Doryuuzu... Maybe he abandons Iris cause he's sick of her?

Tamagetake and Tabunne are both set to appear in future episodes, possible capture there but I hope not in both cases.

Back
Top Bottom