• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

why isnt Ash squrtile listed at Oak Lab its still in training section

It is still uncertain if Squirtle is technically at Oak’s Lab, mainly because the Squirtle Squad is known for traveling a lot and they may have stopped by the lab for a limited time. I’d be more inclined to consider his status “unknown”, rather than at Oak’s Lab, since there is no confirmation aside of a blink-and-you-miss-it cameo.

Besides, this isn’t exactly the best thread to discuss this matter. Here we talk about future captures, evolutions and releases, not about issues with the Bulbapedia articles.

For that, I suggest you to go to the Bulbawiki suggestions thread: BULBAPEDIA: - Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There they should give you the answer you’re seeking. :)

I may see Greninja eventually reuniting with Ash at a later point, but I don’t really see Pidgeot coming back. Not after all these years. Same thing applies to Primeape, despite it appearing in a past ending.

I may see Greninja eventually reuniting with Ash at a later point, but I don’t really see Pidgeot coming back. Not after all these years. Same thing applies to Primeape, despite it appearing in a past ending.

The odds of Ash catching a Dunsparce are higher than the likelihood of us seeing Primeape and Pidgeot again.

Been playing Ultra Moon, with their game characters battling and revealing new Pokemon, I'm hoping that Lana and Mallow (Kiawe already has 3 including Charizard) might catch some of their game teams

In Future in Pokemon Sun and Moon, Serena will return and Braixen is revealed to have evolved into Delphox and Pancham is still unevolved

In Future in Pokemon Sun and Moon, Serena will return and Braixen is revealed to have evolved into Delphox and Pancham is still unevolved

I already had Serena's return all planed out.

I suppose she can come back after the Aether arc is done and travel with Ash and Lillie through Ula'Ula island. I don't really like Delphox so I want Braixen to stay as Braixen. I think it'll be funny if Braixen finds Alola too hot for her so she can wear shades and chill at a beach throughout. Serena's main Pokemon will be Sylveon. Pancham gets released at Malie city after seeing a sleuth of them in need of a leader.

Yea definitely not any time soon but eventually imo. The thing is Lana's more supporting cast than main cast. I highly doubt Lana would travel with Ash and that would mean Popplio wouldn't get screen time anymore. I don't think that's fair for a starter.

My Predictions to Ash's Alola Pokemon:

Pikachu, Lycanroc, Solgaleo, Incineroar, Decidueye and Greninja (I think?) or Kommo-o

Popplio isn't going to leave Lana, and Serena is not coming back to Alola.

As for Ash's team, I'm pretty sure he'll end up with an Alolan Sandshrew given the recent promotion but that does leave one spot left on his team which I'm wondering if it will go to Jango-o or Passimian.

Back
Top Bottom