• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't hate Emolga, but I'll hate a Emolga in Ash's or Iris' team.

Pachirisu was annoying. An Emolga would be annoying. But there hasn't been Emolga on any of the movie posters or anything, which makes me doubt it's only being advertised for being in the movie. It's probably a capture.

Does that mean Bel will be in the movie? Considering this is movie merchandise I think it might be Iris.

How Iris would get it though is what puzzles me... Will the Emonga pity her so much that it'd allow itself to be captured? Is it lazy and sees Iris has the best way to be captured and never be used?

Since Emolga has movie merchandise, unless bianca is appearing in the movie, Iris is the most likely one to capture it. Emolga could just decide that it wants to go with Iris. I'll laugh if Iris is getting ready to capture it at the end and then Emolga reveals that it actually wants Ash to capture it.

Bel is capturing it. If its in the movie it could be the usual wild or recurring pokemon in it.

Remember the Chimchar in Movie 10? This was when Paul still had Chimchar, so instead they gave a movie character a Chimchar so it'd be featured.

^you seem to forget that when it comes to premoting Ash's pokemon, he's in the drivers seat again with no co-star, seems kinda strange to have it with his pokemon, and the keychain of Scraggy was the only lead to Ash getting it before the duck episode was further analyzed, coincidence?

They're not going to have Ash with 8 pokemon already.

Its bad enough they don't know what to do with Pidove and Sewaddle.

They're not going to have Ash with 8 pokemon already.

Its bad enough they don't know what to do with Pidove and Sewaddle.

How do you know that for a fact.

Why would they make a keychain of it and put it with his pokemon, if it was somebody elses it wouldn't be there.

Ash is the main character again with no co stars around, why premote only five of his pokemon and not a sixth, unless you know it's his.

Why exactly would Ash get what is essentially a Pikachu clone? I know the writers can break the rule of Ash getting another electric type, but then it'd probably be the zebra or something else.

Not Pikachu 2.0.

How do you know that for a fact.

Why would they make a keychain of it and put it with his pokemon, if it was somebody elses it wouldn't be there.

Ash is the main character again with no co stars around, why premote only five of his pokemon and not a sixth, unless you know it's his.

Well they put Sandile with the rest of his pokemon in that one toy set (although to be fair, it's still a potential capture for some people despite already evolving once).

With the movie merchandise and Iris having some sort of role with the Emolga episode, it's likely it could go to her. While she does need to work with Axew and Excadrill more, at the same time, I think she could use just one more pokemon that's not problematic. Besides, it's not like Excadrill's problem can't be fixed in like one episode. If it's in the movie with a certain role and it's listening to Iris, we'd know its problem should be okay by this July so it's just Axew that Iris would need to focus on. With that said, having an Emolga shouldn't hurt her team development.

If she does get Emolga, I personally think it's also to fill the cute, mascot role. Because if Axew's gonna evolve all the way, maybe the writers wanted her to have another cute, mascot pokemon when it's time for Axew to evolve.

Back
Top Bottom