• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Well, Ash already has a starter, a central, a coastal, and a mountain new Pokemon, next is Mega Evolution

I think no megas for Ash this time.
I rather think he will get something with Pikachu in gen VII.
Or can a trainer have more mega stones and bonds with other pokes?

I don't know about the Honedge line for Ash. They're basically inanimate objects that have come to "life" and Ash has never had a Pokemon based on an inanimate object. Except Snorunt/Glalie/Muk I guess. Still, it doesn't seem to really "fit" with his others.

Ash has a Boldore, which is essentially a living rock. Sure, it may have been handled in a lackluster way, but it appeared in a series where non-starters had to fight for a bit of screentime. I think that a member of the Honedge line could be handled better, since it has a way to emote (through its eye) as well as less competition for some screentime. That's it, if Ash isn't going to rotate again...

He isn't getting a mega lucario, there is no point to him having a mega lucario since he doesn't even own one or have had a chance to get a true bond with it! -_-

Ash will not get a new Kalos Pokemon, he will have a Mega Lucario

Even if what you said only having a pokemon form each part of the kalos dex is true, what makes you so sure on mega-lucario (*looks at avatar* besides the obvious)? Ash has a Septile and a Charizard at Oak's and ample time to bond with them (hell bonding with Charizard was the subplot of later Kanto), even then he also has pokemon that can evolve into pokemon that can Mega evolve (though it is rather unlikely), and frankly if he is getting a Mega, it would be most likely be Charizard

Phantump will be caught by James, Korrina returns and gives Ash the Mega Ring via tutorial, Ash would be loaned a spare Lucario, and the spare permanently goes to Ash, Honedge and Bergmite are also to Team Rocket.

Lucario's time has come and gone for this region. If he was going to catch one he'd have gotten it earlier. He's been catching Pokemon around the areas they're found at in the games with Goomy being the exception. They already gave Mega Lucario a whole arc as well.

There's probably a reason we haven't seen Mega Charizard Y yet, Ash probably gets to debut it.

Well, Ash will not get a New Kalos Pokemon, he will get one Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, if not Lucario, he will get Mawile

DUDE! Ash's Fletchling is getting pretty boss, i mean it evolves from battling Moltres! THAT'S EPIC!!! And perhaps that Tyrunt will be caught by someone soon? I think a new opening is coming because it's gotta update with all the changes that will probably come in the next few months. Plus Serena's Eevee looks adorbs

According to this new piece of merchandise, this seems to suggest that Bunnelby might not evolve anytime soon, if it does evolve.

3zEnQfNj.jpg

I kind of hope it does eventually evolve, but I won't mind too much if it doesn't.

I can't remember even once a Pokémon evolves during battle but loses anyhow. According to that logic, Ash's Talonflame may not lose against Moltres. And a Talonflame's victory over Moltres is... I hope producers won't go that "fantastic". Where did Moltres come from anyway?

Not necessarily. Ash's Monferno lost against Paul despite the "power boost", and recently Scottie's Grovyle lost to Ash's Frogadier, despite evolving. So Talonflame can easily lose to Moltres, and I wouldn't mind that at all.

Eevee is such a cute and sweet little dancer! Just from looking at her makes me really happy. That Eevee must have a huge passion and love for dancing! May evolve to a Sylveon soon! Looking forward to the episode. I think the Tyrunt is going to be either Ash's or Clemont's but most likely Clemont's.

So Bunnelby won't evolve after all. I guess "XY087" will be one of those episodes in which Bunnelby will lose to, and eventually defeat, its evolved form, huh?

Now, with Ash's Fletchinder evolving, The pattern of Ash having a new Pokemon that can evolve, with a two stage line, but it remains in base stage, will break in this saga, instead, he will get a Mega Evolution

Back
Top Bottom