• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Mimey's page on Bulbapedia lists some proofs in its trivia section. Some of this evidence goes back years, in fact, so for Japanese, this isn't a new thing.
Bulbapedia however does not consider Seaking as a catch and release and more of a temporary pokémon. Despite thay the first evidence it utilizes to show Mimey is Ash's contains a reference to said Seaking.

Bulbapedia however does not consider Seaking as a catch and release and more of a temporary pokémon. Despite thay the first evidence it utilizes to show Mimey is Ash's contains a reference to said Seaking.
It's probably because Ash himself caught it. Most temporary Pokémon are just ones he borrows momentarily.

Looking at the upcoming episodes in February where a magazine hints at Golurk, Cofagrigus, Darmanitan and Sandile being featured, I would like to see Ash maybe catch Golurk, Cofagrigus or Darmanitan, he has a Krookodile so don't see him catching it, Go most likely will

Looking at the upcoming episodes in February where a magazine hints at Golurk, Cofagrigus, Darmanitan and Sandile being featured, I would like to see Ash maybe catch Golurk, Cofagrigus or Darmanitan, he has a Krookodile so don't see him catching it, Go most likely will
I don't see Ash catching another Pokémon this soon.

The Riolu/Lucario evidence keeps piling up

EPejqSAWAAUXWya

EPejqzeXUAAFKCN

EPejrNrWkAECMfd

EPejr6xXsAEpltd

I also see Go catching Morpeko to continue the trend of one of Ash's companions getting the generational Pikaclone.

I do expect Riolu to appear somewhat soon but it won't necessarily end up with Ash or Gou. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if it does though.

Morpeko ending up with someone seems fairly likely based off of precedent. I'd definitely like to see Marnie appear (and Hop and Bede). If not Morpeko could be one of Gou's permanent members like Scorbunny, or maybe Koharu will befriend one. I don't think Ash is ever getting another electric type so I doubt it would be him.

Lucario, Machamp being so prominent, I hope Ash catches those. I wonder if Eevee is going to him or Go?

At least it's hinted Go will probably catch a bunch of cool Unova mons.

I hope this coming sunday Ash is the one that wins the competition and catches that Gengar!

Lucario, Machamp being so prominent, I hope Ash catches those. I wonder if Eevee is going to him or Go?

At least it's hinted Go will probably catch a bunch of cool Unova mons.

I hope this coming sunday Ash is the one that wins the competition and catches that Gengar!

What competition are you referring to?

Honestly, I hope Koharu gets Gengar. Like, she's so serious and proper that she manages to tame the Gengar's wild side and turn it into a nerd, like her. Instead of the usual "stuffy kid needs to loosen up" story, we get a "goofster learns to take things seriously sometimes" story. Or they can balance each other out. Doubtful that this would happen, but it'd be fun.

Back
Top Bottom