• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Soo... when are we going to see Gary and Iris? June?

I'm actually thinking around Episode 65-67, at least for Iris.

There's been more synergy between different media of Pokemon, and we just got an event for Iris in Pokemon Masters.

Taking into account the 6-week delay for promotions in the Pokemon anime due to the hiatus, that would mean Iris would have been planned to appear in the anime at the same time as her new promotion in Pokemon Masters, at least if Iris is actually appearing in the span of episodes that I mentioned.

I don't wanna reail everyting and create a whole war here, but they are really gonna give Goh, the guy who has a whole emphasis about how much he is different from Ash in the sense he doesn't likes to battle, a Pokemon who is literally the embodiment of battling? ...

I was thinking about this one today:

Why don't give Ash an Galarian Darumaka/Darmanitan???

Not only it will be another Galar mon, but his first Ice type after Glalie. It's pretty popular, and there's even the added bonus of having a possible interesting relationship with Goh's Darmanitan, since the dex implies they have pretty opposite personalities.

Also there's the fact that I still wanted Ash to get an Darmanitan back in BW instead of Tepig lol.

The only issue I could see is that won't be an ''true'' galarian mon in the sense of being an ''all-out original Galar mon'' tho.

What do y'all think?

I was thinking about this one today:

Why don't give Ash an Galarian Darumaka/Darmanitan???

Not only it will be another Galar mon, but his first Ice type after Glalie. It's pretty popular, and there's even the added bonus of having a possible interesting relationship with Goh's Darmanitan, since the dex implies they have pretty opposite personalities.

Also there's the fact that I still wanted Ash to get an Darmanitan back in BW instead of Tepig lol.

The only issue I could see is that won't be an ''true'' galarian mon in the sense of being an ''all-out original Galar mon'' tho.

What do y'all think?
This actually reminds me of how back in the Alola saga I wanted Ash to catch an Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash to serve as a counterpart to Lillie's Vulpix.

Galarian Darmanitan would certainly be cool, especially because it'd be a great opportunity to showcase the contrasting Zen Modes. Plus, with Ash generally favoring speed tactics in battle and Galarian Darmanitan's Zen mode being extremely fast fits him like a glove.

Back
Top Bottom