• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Fuse King Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus watched without a word as Max was hauled off to dance with Selena, likely not for the first time of the night. Taking another sip of his drink, Marcus commenced looking around at the numerous people making themselves look like idiots. It was... somewhat interesting to watch, he supposed.

Drew had now gotten to the apartment's door. He then started banging.

"Hello?" He said, trying not to wake up anyone asleep in the same floor.

Selena laughed and went to the table. She got a chocolate and ate it aswell as a lemonade and drunk it with soem of the ice from her statue.
"I think I'm drinking my ass" she said to Max.

Drew stopped knocking when he saw the sign.

"Oh." He said, then entered the apartment.

"...Hey." Marcus looked up in time to catch Mike wandering over to him. "You're a Fuse Battler, aren't you?"

"I am," he responded flatly.

"Because I took the ice from the sculpture and I think it's part of my bum"
The a loud noise was heard on the door. Selena went to the door and opened it.
"Police! We have had numerous complaints about the noise. We're shutting you down. Out everybody!" he said shoving some people out. Selena sat on the sofa.
"Great!"

"...Thank you," he said after a considerable pause. "Hell, right now I'm nothing more than a Tamer, but..."

Drew had managed to hide to the police after hearing them knock. After his life as an orphan, he grew a deep hatred to the police force.

Selena got tugged out from the police.
"Hey, its my apartment!" she shouted. She walked back in after they cleared most people and took the DJ sytem.

"Are they gone yet?" Drew asked while peeking out from the bathroom.

He quickly hid again when he saw Max talking to the officer.

Selena nodded.
"Yeah. Everyone out of here now" said Selena getting everyone out.

The policeman shook his head.
"Nope, we have te power to take things like music transmittors as they cause the problem"
The police drove off withh the DJ sytem.

Drew glared at Selena, then hid more from her and the officer.

"Damn," Marcus grunted under his breath, watching the policemen filter through the room. He made a point to slip out as soon as he could; it wasn't as if he was in trouble with the law, per se, but a guy with his general appearance wasn't exactly treated warmly by those types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom