• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Fuse King Start Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: He's normally a good student, it's just that he's kinda arrogant. He didn't strictly skip: He called his mother, who's out of town a lot, and had her tell the school he was sick.

OOC: I'd count that as skipping. XD Sorry for the inactivity as of late, guys, I've been caught up in a number of other things and I haven't really thought about BMGf at all. |3

OOC: He has ulterior motives. The Nate thing is really just an excuse so he can justify them to himself.

OOC: Come on people just think wisely and lets carry on

IC: Selena carried on walking and approached the grounds. She decided to sit by the fountain and listen to more songs and draw a little more. She couldn't get the Max thing out of her head.

Drew landed, still in his Charizard Fuse.

"Well, atleast I didn't crash this time." Drew said as he de-Fused and returned Charizard before walking towards his classroom.

Selena noticed Max. She tried not to say anything about what Mike told her. She took her headphones out and put them away. She walked over to him and smiled.
"Hi Max. What's with the hat?" she asked pointing to it.

Selen grinned and grabbed Max's hat and put it behind her. She smiled and looked at his hair.
"Your worrying over it. To me it looks better then before!" she said still holding his hat beind her back so he couldn't snatch it back.

Selena blushed a little.
"It's neater I guess." she giggled and treid to keep most of the laughter in. She gave his hat back and put her headphones back in.
"Going class" she said and walked off.

Zaar gave a chuckle. "Ready as always. You didn't believe that I would run, now did you? As soon as their finished carting off my previous opponent, I'll be sure to make you regret trying to take revenge on your friend," he said, the faint traces of a smile visible. Nate had been a fair challenge, so this battle was going to be a good one. Of that, he was certain.

Ally walked inside the school forgetting that she was still in Gengar Fusion form. "Well I hope nobody makes fun of me today" Ally whispers

"Bring it." He says, registering their match in the lobby and heading for the arena. He activates his watch, and changes form: He gains silver armor, a screen depicting his vitality as six hearts, and a large stylus on his back.

Zaar also heads to the arena, morphing with Azazel, his Scyther. Azazel was probably one of his best fighters, so that would be the best decision against him. He gained light green armor, mechanical wings that had similarities to that of an insect, and by far the most deadly part, gauntlets with extremely long blades on each arm, identical to the blades of a Scyther.

"I figured you'd send out something like that. Seriously, can you be more stereotypical? You dress in a hooded robe, have mostly dark pokemon named after demons...You're a walking cliche, man." Eliot says, waving his hand at his foe. "Telekinesis." He says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom