• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Game in 2017

What pokemon game do you want to see in 2017 after Sun and Moon

• Gen 4 Remake

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Sun and Moon Sequel

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Pokemon Eclipse

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Pokemon Kanto Sequel

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Pokemon Spin-off (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2017)

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • None of the above, 2017 will have a break year

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters
Maybe they could do 2 regions on the Switch? I've posted a theory before on how Stars may be the game including both Kalos and Alola.

Are you an insider Nintendo source? How do you know? Any evidence? Even before you kept voicing your opinions again and again (as if they were fact) which turned out to be wrong. For Eg. Your posts on no gyms, Solgaleo/Lunala Pre evolution etc. You were wording them in a way as if your opinions were confirmed real, and see how it turned out.

Sinnoh remakes are not a feeble dream, and even TPCI said somewhere that they were interested in doing more remakes. So, Stars and DP remakes are on almost equal ground.
I never said I was but kalos is done. We are not going back. We might not get another alola game either.

I never said I was but kalos is done. We are not going back. We might not get another alola game either.

This part does not sound like an opinion, but a confirmed statement. Do you have any evidence that we're not going back to Kalos? Do you have any Leak/Rumor, Official Statement etc. to back up your sentence? It, in no way sounds speculation.

I asked if you were a Nintendo Insider because only someone like that is in a situation to voice their opinions like fact on this rumour.

Here's my game prediction
2017 - Stars
2018 - DP remake remake (3DS or Switch)
2019 - Gen 8 (Switch)
2020 - Gen 8 Expansion or Kanto Sequel
At least we know that Sinnoh remakes will be on the Switch. The 3DS already had ORAS and it's old by now. The Switch is the current and the now.
If DP remake can't reach it's limit on 3DS, like Sun and Moon, then we'll likely see DP remake on Nintendo Switch
This part does not sound like an opinion, but a confirmed statement. Do you have any evidence that we're not going back to Kalos? Do you have any Leak/Rumor, Official Statement etc. to back up your sentence? It, in no way sounds speculation.

I asked if you were a Nintendo Insider because only someone like that is in a situation to voice their opinions like fact on this rumour.
Exactly, How would we know if Kalos is done for?

It is so obvious that we are not going back to Kalos. GF is never again going to do a two region game. And that is an opinion like my others.

@PkmnTrainerV, I meant that Sinnoh remakes are a feeble dream for 2017. Maybe even 2018. I should more specific next time.
Stars is more of a feeble dream than Sinnoh remakes.

It is so obvious that we are not going back to Kalos. GF is never again going to do a two region game. And that is an opinion like my others.

How do you know if there finish with the two-region, do you have proof, they stop doing?

Stars is more of a feeble dream than Sinnoh remakes.
I starting to think if the Star rumor turn out to be true, and we'll have to wait till 2018 for DP remake on Switch

I think we might get DP remakes on both the switch and the 3DS.
Kind of like what they did with Red and Blue Rescue Team.
Although, we might just get one Platinum remake, since, if we get Stars in 2017, it would have been more than 10 years after DP.

Although, we might just get one Platinum remake, since, if we get Stars in 2017, it would have been more than 10 years after DP.
I think GF only remake the orginal, not the third games, I highly doubt they'll do a platinum remake.

How do you know if there finish with the two-region, do you have proof, they stop doing?

I starting to think if the Star rumor turn out to be true, and we'll have to wait till 2018 for DP remake on Switch
There is no proof that GF is doing a two region game again and no proof Kalos is coming back. Kalos is complete and must be accepted. Stars is starting to become more fake by the second in my opinion.

And have one of the pair on a different handheld? No thanks. That was the reason why Red and Blue mystery dungeon is not very good in my opinion. They never remake a third version so Platinum remakes is unlikely.

There is no proof that GF is doing a two region game again and no proof Kalos is coming back.
There is no proof that what you said is legit, either.
Kalos is complete and must be accepted. Stars is starting to become more fake by the second in my opinion.
Excuse me? If we accept Kalos as complete or not is our opinion. You cannot change that. And you are not expressing your opinion by this wording. The word "Must" must be used only when expressing a fact, not an opinion.

Well I do't think confirms or deconfirms "Star" it's still a rumor, until it's proven to be true or false, so let's not assume anything on "Star" yet

There is no proof that what you said is legit, either.

Excuse me? If we accept Kalos as complete or not is our opinion. You cannot change that. And you are not expressing your opinion by this wording. The word "Must" must be used only when expressing a fact, not an opinion.
There is proof. Kalos not appearing again in gen 6 after ORAS is proof itself. Kalos is considered complete and nothing left to improve on.

@Arceus the Dragon, We get what your saying, but Kalos feels like it's incomplete without a third game or a sequel to tie things off, GF wouldn't just leave out anything on ykalos, We know GF always ties it off with third game or sequel, so if stars is real then they need to expanded both alola and kalos

Yeah Kalos is incomplete
So far every third legendary had a game focused on it except Zygarde. Then he just shows up in Alola? That can't be right.
It's Pokedex entry states that whenever there is conflict it will show up to get everything under control. And with XY legends mirroring RS legends I bet there would have been a conflict between them.
Something was planned but they scrapped it and put the Zygarde cell quest in Alola just so he's out there.

@Arceus the Dragon, We get what your saying, but Kalos feels like it's incomplete without a third game or a sequel to tie things off, GF wouldn't just leave out anything on ykalos, We know GF always ties it off with third game or sequel, so if stars is real then they need to expanded both alola and kalos
Just because some feel that it is incomplete, it doesn't make it so. If GF considers it complete then it is complete. Kalos and Alola have no connection besides Zygarde. GF doesn't have to expand on either Alola or Kalos if they don't want to.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom