• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, damn, I completely forgot about that!

@Mido Can you share the type of the Pokemon you need killed at least?
Nope. Any information on my target would reveal too much about my role.

Bus driver role is only 2x. Literally I won’t use it without town Telling me who to use it on.

And I’m just going to play normal since more than likely my target will die naturally. If it’s just me and town left and it won’t cost town the game to let me kill my target, then we can both win. If it will cost town the win, then town can kill me.

If it tried to hide and play normal, I would just end up the mafia kill or a cig kill or something. I lose if I die, so I rather try to work with town and win.

hmm ok

i don't think midorikawa, megapod, and max1996 are scum

VOTE: TheCapsFan

for emphasis

Do you think Midorikawa is an Independent, or not?

She very well could be, I just don't trust her regardless. I don't like how she gives herself an excuse as to why she wouldn't be targeted during the night. It allows her to stay under the radar and will allow her to continue to stay under the radar for a good portion in the future.

Hmm, why Caps specifically?

for emphasis, as he said.

yeah okay. I believe that about as much as I believe DawningWinds actually read the rules.
I actually did. The last rule says to have fun, and there's another rule that says the only type of claiming allowed is roleclaiming(no, I don't remember the numbers). I always read the rules before joining something, and usually try to read them multiple times throughout. Now that's not to say I always remember all the rules despite this.

Why does it seem believable and why isn't her role anti-town?
-I don't believe she'd come in screaming that she's not town as scum. She might jokingly say that she's scum because she's always scum, but I'm pretty sure that literally means nothing.
-And since it only requires one specific death, it doesn't seem exactly anti-town. Kinda like the Bounty Hunter role in the last game I played, in a way, except she wins so long as that person dies at all, meaning she won't become a serial killer on us.

How do we know keeping you around isn't going to result in your Bus Driver ability messing with our actions and misleading us?
That could actually be annoying, but it since she's promised not to use it without the town telling her to, I'll trust that for now.

So...care to clarify?

It's in my instinct.

latest

-And since it only requires one specific death, it doesn't seem exactly anti-town. Kinda like the Bounty Hunter role in the last game I played, in a way, except she wins so long as that person dies at all, meaning she won't become a serial killer on us.

Any role that requires a member of the Town to die is a threat to the Town.

Unless, of course, the one she needs to kill is a member of the Mafia.

Any role that requires a member of the Town to die is a threat to the Town.

Unless, of course, the one she needs to kill is a member of the Mafia.
I’d laugh.

unvote: limionous dawn
Votes: capsfan

mafia would love for town to not only waste a day phase concentrating on an indep but also to get rid of a bus driver.

Maybe I'm paranoid, since in every game I was in ignoring the Indep was a huge mistake, but there is truth in what Caps says. How do we know you'll actually work with Town?

That could actually be annoying, but it since she's promised not to use it without the town telling her to, I'll trust that for now.
...And what use would that even be, to use it under town's instruction?

Odds are that if mafia knows who's she's using it on, they can replan accordingly to account for her action. Planning to use it in-thread is near useless since mafia can read it, and OC is arguably even less trustworthy since her actions would be determined be a couple of players who may very well be against her.

Also,
Unvote: CyanideCrystal

Odds are that if mafia knows who's she's using it on, they can replan accordingly to account for her action. Planning to use it in-thread is near useless since mafia can read it, and OC is arguably even less trustworthy since her actions would be determined be a couple of players who may very well be against her.
How about she only tells the people she trusts via OC?

Could that be an idea, @Midorikawa?

Unvote: Tood

I agree with Tood. Midorikawa not only doesn't have to listen, but also even if she did the Mafia could just plan around it.

"midorikawa can be REALLY evil" *twirls mustache* *doesn't vote her*

----

Independents can be bad - We know. That's sometimes a risk you have to take, but if you don't want to take it, you know what to do.

Maybe I'm paranoid, since in every game I was in ignoring the Indep was a huge mistake, but there is truth in what Caps says. How do we know you'll actually work with Town?

I have a history of it. And it’s legit my only choice.

I could have pretended to be town but that would have just lead to mafia night killing me eventually since I’m not in their chat, so they would know I’m not one of them, and would probably either rolecop me and kill me seeing I’m a bus driver like role or try to lead a lynch on me. And of course at some point if she’s town Jinjo would try to lynch me or some townie would randomly vig me.

I can sneak by as mafia, but not as an indep. so I prefer coming out right away and trying to work with the majority to win. Im the type of player that has to do that because too often I’m a target. Remember Zachie. If I’m not his ally he has a policy of killing me.

And what use would that even be, to use it under town's instruction?
I don’t die.

How about she only tells the people she trusts via OC?

Could that be an idea, @Midorikawa?
That works. Just build a town council chat once you guys are ready for me to drive some people. If I don’t do it, then you guys can just kill me.

coming out if I do anything against town, I’m at risk of death.

"midorikawa can be REALLY evil" *twirls mustache* *doesn't vote her*

----

Independents can be bad - We know. That's sometimes a risk you have to take, but if you don't want to take it, you know what to do.
I’m like the most harmless indep because I’m always such big target that I’ll lose if I don’t make sure people know what I do.

Im also the most helpful since I hate sitting around doing nothing so I’ll still help scumhunt.

Back
Top Bottom