• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

Darth was in a town alliance where Mido was part off. Why out someone when they trust you completely.

I think Feenie was just largely inactive, or thought that since Cop is just one of the powers we could have chosen, that another straight up Cop wasn't that weird. I was just nervous of Darth from WotE, and now have natural distrust of him without proof. As I said I could've chosen another role, but I felt like Cop was the best choice I could see, and used my first action to see if Town Leader Darth was right. It's not.

I see, I don't know but I'm actually more trusting of your claim than Darth's right now, if your cc is just to get Darth killed then it's a high price to pay as you will be sacrificing yourself to do so if he flips town. If Darth is indeed scum though then we're in big trouble as I think most of us have already claimed to him.

Vote: DarthWolf

Like a fake cop claim would be smart as scum. Almost every game has a cop, if I were mafia faking cop would guarantee a death on me.
I will admit, this is the only thing confusing me about this... It's not enough doubt for me to discard my own cop check, but it is an odd tactic. Perhaps the recoil factor you claimed gave plausible deniability as a different enough role? Maybe your various claimed nerfs made you weak enough for a duplicate role should the real cop come out?

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

Darth was in a town alliance where Mido was part off. Why out someone when they trust you completely.
I'm sorry, what are you asking here? I don't trust either of them, like at all at the moment. And, Darth or Mido never outed each other. I don't get what your point is here.

I will admit, this is the only thing confusing me about this... It's not enough doubt for me to discard my own cop check, but it is an odd tactic. Perhaps the recoil factor you claimed gave plausible deniability as a different enough role? Maybe your various claimed nerfs made you weak enough for a duplicate role should the real cop come out?
I was thinking the same. Is there a possibility of being redirected? There are enough moves/abilities that could do that.

I'm sorry, what are you asking here? I don't trust either of them, like at all at the moment. And, Darth or Mido never outed each other. I don't get what your point is here.
Mido just died...

Also, bear in mind that Darth claimed that said recoil wasn't posted in the phase updates, as indicated here:
I asked and apparantly, because it's not damage from an official recoil move but from logic in my pokémon, it doesn't show up in the list of Calvin. Not initially knowing this I assumed the 2 damage from from me.
Thus, we can't know for sure if his claim of recoil is complete BS or not. Though if one of you can think of a plan involving knowing when those with 2-damage moves used them, then that'd be great since I am too tired to think of any sane plans (or if one like this has any hope of doing anything). That's all I have to say. *Goes back to watching the chaos unfold on the sidelines*

Mido just died...
Oh, right. But then... This actually makes less sense than I thought. Scum would never kill someone who trusts their member so much. Which means that's less likely to be a scum play... And the update text even says killed, not defeated, implying it wasn't HP damage that offed her. So, unless someone who believed Elementar shot her with some kind of vig shot, she was the NK.

I was thinking the same. Is there a possibility of being redirected? There are enough moves/abilities that could do that.
I'm... not ruling this out anymore... this is becoming a messier affair than it looked like at the start...

Also, I'm just going to publically claim in poem form because I feel like it.

Many myths and legends tell my tale
Of crossing the streams and flying free
Through forests, mountains and blistering hail
And yet, I must say, why me?

I totally wasn't trying to be vague on pourpose, why would you think otherwise?

And... my result specifically says "my target". Just because I said Darth doesn't mean it can't be changed. I've gotta say that now that we've dug deeper into this whole thing. It's making less and less sense. Scum would never off Mido, claiming Cop is a really dumb move, I don't know what to think anymore...
Unvote: DarthWolf13

Also, I'm just going to publically claim in poem form because I feel like it.

Many myths and legends tell my tale
Of crossing the streams and flying free
Through forests, mountains and blistering hail
And yet, I must say, why me?

I totally wasn't trying to be vague on pourpose, why would you think otherwise?
That sounds suspiciously like one of the birds... As in, the essentially confirmed Mafia Legendary Birds... Why would you say this?

I think Your's claim is obvious, really.
but i can't damn well say anything can I

That sounds suspiciously like one of the birds... As in, the essentially confirmed Mafia Legendary Birds... Why would you say this?
Eh, a lot of you've already claimed, so I figgured I'd follow suit. Not much more to it then that. Besides, I'd have to be incredibly stupid if I intended to claim a Legendary Bird.

And no, I'm not a Flying type, though I can see why you'd think that.

I took the 6HP damage and am therefore 12HP down.
He took took 6 after N1a nd 6 after N2 as stated here. Total of 12 damage.

Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 2HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.
Cheff had nomention of hp in his pm, which means that it was 15hp.
He had to take 3 hp of damage.
Zexy showed earlier that multiple are mentioned as one in the list.
From D3:
Someone took 9HP damage!
Someone took 1HP damage!
Someone took 4HP damage!
Someone took 6HP damage!

I received 9HP of damage the previous night :(
8HP and 1HP, different attacks, and my health bar went south.

How did Cheff die? Might his present recoil on him and, just like my power, doesn't mention self-damage in the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom