• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

If you mean as attacker, yes. I hit Elementar. Aussie already claimed that he got hit by the other 1 hp.

My weaknesses are Dark, Bug, Grass, Electric and Ghost, but no one with this type does 1 damage normally.
I meant mafia would try to frame or cast suspicion on you, and therefore didn't bother killing you themselves

No, I meant as defender.

Correct, Psychic might tho. We'll see when LG answers my question.

Darth didn't show interest in checking Elementar early in the 24 hours.

Confirming Elementar's type when he claimed it and confirming he can't be Ho-oh, Lugia or Celebi is enough.

Yes? I just explained that he is town and asked them to unvote, I'm not there to police them and tag each and every one of them to make sure they unvote, come on.

Proving my claim is very townie because mafia wouldn't really have such a weak role.
My early softclaim doesn't make me more suspicious, I softclaim all the time as either alignment.

Because I didn't consider it important? Only you do, and you do so for bad reasons. You really should focus on hunting scum and let me be.

I said how I planned that and Darth pointed out he would die so I dropped the idea. So someone else would have to do it. I didn't agree that LG is trustworthy or necessarily believe the redirection. It is farfetch'd to believe they tried to kill Mido twice and let the cop be because from what Darth claimed so far he didn't receive much damage. What other plans do you think they have?
Ok

Ok. He can be Suicune tho, we don't know who the mafia pokemon are

There's a difference between policing and tagging them and keeping track of votes in case the person you now read town stays in danger, c'mon yourself
Or you don't care about not having been able to challenge/counter those votes?

a r e y o u s e r i o u s
YOU ARE NOT THE HOST, YOU DON'T KNOW HIS SETUP OR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY

AT ALL unless you're scum
also, you're one to talk, king of imbalanced roles

And have you been paying attention at all? I've explained clearly how that softclaim relates to the other things you did and didn't.

Oh, it's not important to ask why you appear to have info you shouldn't? You'd rather let people think that because it's not important enough to answer? And I'll note again that Cheff died soon after.

...Nice irrelevant comment?
and with LG's check I'd rather go for DarthWolf.
Clearly you did trust LG's check? What do you think of his accepting that his results were interfered with?
Maybe scum are more afraid of the people the Cop claimed to check than the Cop himself? Especially active/pushy Mido? Pls
oh my god

Vote: Darthwolf13

I can't believe I didn't prod further into this until now....I was just so excited to be confirmed town at the time. I had just assumed a mafia attacked you.

a small hint of fae
joy circulates through my veins
can I leave my shell?

I choose a random attack every night...night 1, I attacked swarla with twister for 2 hp damage. Night 2, I attacked darth with icy wind for apparently 4 hp damage. Last night, I attacked aussie with reversal for 1 hp damage (and I suspect I might have accidentally roleblocked you...sorry, if you're town).

but why would I attack darth on night 2, you ask? Why would I attack the cop? Well, that's simple. I'm not town, I'm independent.

I was worried he would check me, since according to this post, I'd be read as mafia. I didn't want that to happen, so I attacked, hoping to kill alongside the mafia that would inevitably attack him. Turns out, I flipped town when he checked me. I didn't think too much into it at the time, but it's all seeming really odd now....

but yeah. Icy wind wouldn't do 4 hp damage against slowking. It would do 4 hp damage against lugia or celebi.

This is pretty severe evidence tho, lying in your claim is not a good thing by itself
Just to make sure of something, @Calvin ッ Is vote damage affected by type matchups?

Also, @Zexy, @DarthWolf13 claims you opened contact with him by making a full claim. Why did you trust him that much then?

Ok. He can be Suicune tho, we don't know who the mafia pokemon are

There's a difference between policing and tagging them and keeping track of votes in case the person you now read town stays in danger, c'mon yourself
Or you don't care about not having been able to challenge/counter those votes?

a r e y o u s e r i o u s
YOU ARE NOT THE HOST, YOU DON'T KNOW HIS SETUP OR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY

AT ALL unless you're scum
also, you're one to talk, king of imbalanced roles

And have you been paying attention at all? I've explained clearly how that softclaim relates to the other things you did and didn't.

Oh, it's not important to ask why you appear to have info you shouldn't? You'd rather let people think that because it's not important enough to answer? And I'll note again that Cheff died soon after.

...Nice irrelevant comment?
I don't think Suicune would be the mafia here, I'm more willing to believe it is Ho-oh/Lugia.

But he's not in danger for receiving a few votes.

I may not be the host but I can theorize on his setup/design philosophy and scumhunt based on that
who's making irrelevant comments now?

But I did have it from Darth, I already said that. And Cheff wasn't even that strong of a role, do you really think mafia!me would be afraid of Present that may even heal its target?
Also, @Zexy, @DarthWolf13 claims you opened contact with him by making a full claim. Why did you trust him that much then?
Because he was unCC'd Cop.

I don't think Suicune would be the mafia here, I'm more willing to believe it is Ho-oh/Lugia.

But he's not in danger for receiving a few votes.

I may not be the host but I can theorize on his setup/design philosophy and scumhunt based on that
who's making irrelevant comments now?

But I did have it from Darth, I already said that. And Cheff wasn't even that strong of a role, do you really think mafia!me would be afraid of Present that may even heal its target?

Ok.

Doesn't matter, if you think he's town, don't you want to see if anyone keeps their vote on him, especially if they agreed with you?

And
That
Is
Dumb
"This weak/strong a role would never be in the game!" is bad, and you should be ashamed for (still) using that argument. Especially with your own creative setups.
what irrelevant comments now?

Where? I didn't see you even acknowledge that post until I brought it back up. I don't know, I don't make pointless speculation. I do know that you ignored a question of Cheff's, then he died.

...And? Just because he had an unCC'ed claim, you trusted him completely? But all it takes is one CC and "why are you still alive!?!?!?!?" (which is clearly hypocritical btw) for you to drop him down into a scumread?

That aside, with Rain's evidence, he should die. Vote: DarthWolf13

Doesn't matter, if you think he's town, don't you want to see if anyone keeps their vote on him, especially if they agreed with you?

And
That
Is
Dumb
"This weak/strong a role would never be in the game!" is bad, and you should be ashamed for (still) using that argument. Especially with your own creative setups.
what irrelevant comments now?

Where? I didn't see you even acknowledge that post until I brought it back up. I don't know, I don't make pointless speculation. I do know that you ignored a question of Cheff's, then he died.

...And? Just because he had an unCC'ed claim, you trusted him completely? But all it takes is one CC and "why are you still alive!?!?!?!?" (which is clearly hypocritical btw) for you to drop him down into a scumread?

That aside, with Rain's evidence, he should die. Vote: DarthWolf13
Yes but I didn't worry to the point of keeping complete track of votes in case Skullcrow were to ask me :p I have claims to work with, votes matter a bit less.

This is not my own creative setup though, and this argument still works at times. it's called host meta

Pretty sure I did tell Cheff I got his info from Darth when he asked me. So I didn't ignore the question; but even if I did, do you really think scum!me would be that afraid of a little question like that that I'd just get to kill Cheff because of it? Come on, the logic doesn't hold up.

I trusted him ENOUGH to claim to him. My claim isn't anything too strong so I felt like telling him so we could coordinate actions. It's one CC and one "why are you still alive" to drop him to scumread + one claim from Rainsquid to drop him to super scum.

Yes but I didn't worry to the point of keeping complete track of votes in case Skullcrow were to ask me :p I have claims to work with, votes matter a bit less.

This is not my own creative setup though, and this argument still works at times. it's called host meta

Pretty sure I did tell Cheff I got his info from Darth when he asked me. So I didn't ignore the question; but even if I did, do you really think scum!me would be that afraid of a little question like that that I'd just get to kill Cheff because of it? Come on, the logic doesn't hold up.

I trusted him ENOUGH to claim to him. My claim isn't anything too strong so I felt like telling him so we could coordinate actions. It's one CC and one "why are you still alive" to drop him to scumread + one claim from Rainsquid to drop him to super scum.
Or to the point of knowing Elementar certainly didn't have three votes on him at phase end :p I see.

"At times", huh?

Ok. Do I know he wouldn't? I only go by what I can see and pursue anything that can have meaning. And your ignoring Cheff soon before he died did count. As does apparently having wanted to avoid being questioned on how you knew something.

FULLY claim. Fair enough.

Or to the point of knowing Elementar certainly didn't have three votes on him at phase end :p I see.

"At times", huh?

Ok. Do I know he wouldn't? I only go by what I can see and pursue anything that can have meaning. And your ignoring Cheff soon before he died did count. As does apparently having wanted to avoid being questioned on how you knew something.

FULLY claim. Fair enough.
That too :p

Still works.

No, when you're pursuing me it doesn't have meaning. I've softclaimed then full claimed then prove it. And didn't ignore anybody. Now focus on actual scumhunting please.
Vote: DarthWolf13
Nothing else to add?

@DarthWolf13 I am considering using my ability on you to confirm your type. This means that you should receive 6 damage... which I normally wouldn't like to deal to a cop but to be quite honest I feel like you weren't damaged nearly as much as I would expect a mafia to hit our cop. So I do still suspect you a bit and feel like this 6 damage won't be the end of the world anyway.
Just making a note that if you are wrong, you kill the cop. Through I also suspect Darth and have done for a few phases. (*gasp* Look at that Swarla. I came to a read on my own :p)

(and I suspect I might have accidentally roleblocked you...sorry, if you're town).
lol, it's okay. You're forgiven. It just means I have nothing from my role for this phase.

I'm not town, I'm independent.
Survivor, Jester or Serial killer?

Technically, he's still unCC'd... as LG is virtually a JOAT.

Vote: DarthWolf13
Is that it, nothing else?

I don't trust you after WotE, and LG could be considered a counterclaim. Could.

What the heck just happened...

It's 1 HP per vote, right? And yet it ended with two votes on Elementar, I checked myself, while he only took 1 HP damage
@Elementar What do you think?

About what sorry?

I'll confirm that I received 1HP damage last night. I'll need to catch up in the thread though stupid timezones.

About what sorry?

I'll confirm that I received 1HP damage last night. I'll need to catch up in the thread though stupid timezones.
You had two votes yet only took 1HP damage

Hosts make mistakes, Skullcrow. This isn't unheard of.
A host can make a mistake, yes. When a host corrects their mistake and leaves it a certain way, then it's perfectly valid to ask questions.

A host can make a mistake, yes. When a host corrects their mistake and leaves it a certain way, then it's perfectly valid to ask questions.
let_me_explain_princess_bride.gif

huge-tiny-.gif

Skullcrow is correct, there were still two votes on Elementar. I will PM and sort it out now, Elementar did take 2HP damage.

Just making a note that if you are wrong, you kill the cop. Through I also suspect Darth and have done for a few phases. (*gasp* Look at that Swarla. I came to a read on my own :p)

lol, it's okay. You're forgiven. It just means I have nothing from my role for this phase.

Survivor, Jester or Serial killer?

Technically, he's still unCC'd... as LG is virtually a JOAT.

Is that it, nothing else?

I don't trust you after WotE, and LG could be considered a counterclaim. Could.
Moot point now that we know there are more things wrong with him anyway.

Pretty sure he can't claim his wincon.

LG isn't a JOAT, he picked his ability out of five one time and has to stick with it. Also I don't mind technicalities when it comes to CCs.

Is that the only reason you vote him for? Nothing about Rainomi's claim of Icy Wind not being resisted?
Come to think of it, Iteru... you've been silent for quite a while now... I almost forgot you were in the game. Staying silent is a popular scum play, because they try to lay low.

What are your thoughts?
Come to think of it, Aussie... you've been scummy for a quite a while now... I almost forgot that the only things that make you look remotely good come from Darth's words. Calling out inactives is a popular scum play, because it's easy to call out people who lay low and look good for it.

What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom